True Dominate Men

I thought some of the video was really hot. Any guy who likes to face fuck has some of that guy inside. Don't forget some thing like that works best when she likes what is happening to her. If you can imagine it, someone else is turned on by it! I'm definitely on the vanilla side but I would be called a switch. BTW if you DO like that sort of thing I would suggest you talk to MelannieStar. I'm certain she would have an interesting viewpoint.
I couldn't get past him spitting on her face! Wtf?
That goes against everthing I was taught about treating women when I was growing up. I could not go to those extremes.
Paying a woman to be submissive makes the whole Bdsm phoney.
I must be getting old. That wasn't sexy at all. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Agreed 100 percent. This is hobby so whatever floats ur boat. ALyson I hope you understand if someone chokes or smacks the shit out of you it's gonna be hard to post an alert
I don't want to even watch it but if you are going to do it the hobby, you are playing a very dangerous game.

I hope we don't end up reading some kind of tragic thread about you....

Just my two cents.

Yikes!
Paying a woman to be submissive makes the whole Bdsm phoney. Originally Posted by firststick
Makes what phoney, exactly? Her enjoyment?
One could say that paying a woman to do anything makes it phoney, but that isn't always the case. And even if she were comfortable with every aspect of this video, this level of S&M is more than a paid submissive would/should reasonably accept from a client on a first date.

Being spit on is actually a fetish for some people.
The slapping is abusive, no doubt about it, from a woman's standpoint. But I have male subs who love it. The bastards better not post an alert on me...

I would NEVER willingly be on the receiving end of a scene like this. This is why I made a mention of the level of trust it should take in order to endeavor into an appointment of this magnitude. I know my BDSM clients take care to vet me on several platforms, and I would hope she would take the time and vet potential clients as well.

This probably isn't the place for a girl to be curious about
trying anything like that.

In your private life with someone you know and trust, but on
here with a stranger could be very risky.

Not the place to be trying something new on that level
with a stranger.
Understood Kendall! If he's going to spit in your face the last thing you'd want him to do is use his 'mouth' to do it with.
I couldn't get past him spitting on her face! Wtf? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
i watched about 30 seconds...fucking disgusting to me. sorry i ever clicked on the link.
Same here Juan Pablo. Made me sick to my stomach.

i watched about 30 seconds...fucking disgusting to me. sorry i ever clicked on the link. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Paying a woman to be submissive makes the whole Bdsm phoney. Originally Posted by firststick
You are wrong.. nothing phoney about it. All I have to say.

Granted, I have had "experiences" similar to video, although they are with limits. There is a little something for everyone out there.Trust is the main factor.
It is not for everyone.
For any ladies who agree to a Dom/Sub session... please,please,please do your research and take your time. Know what all is expected of you and know your own limits. Make sure you make them loud and clear before session. Never just walk into something, you are not 100% sure is for you.

P.S. Don't forget to wear your big girl panties.lol.
Naw, fuck all that. I'll "dick you down" but never "beat you down".
Y'all got issues with violating forum guidelines up here don't ya...
Thank you all for reply. I did get a few pm's. I was just curious about if there are real dominate men in the world. If you met me on a personal level, it wouldn't ever cross your mind. I definitely have limits, do not get me wrong. In my mind, she probably got paid a lot of money to finish the video. I do agree with some of it a little on the abusive side. The spitting is very very nasty. I'm not one to ruin my make up. The post was just a thought. :/