Doubles!! What to do you like to see the ladies use on each other?

If you have ever had Miranda and Valery. Then you already know the answer.
Good call LnL. They know how to have a double. For me it's all about them both doing me. I really don't care if they are in to each other. I enjoy 2 mouths on me or 2 pu____s that I am into.... Valerie and Miranda have done me really well in the past. Close to my best. Of course Hannah and Sandra were incredible back in the day. They were in to each other, but always included me. If the 2 ladies are doing each other, I don't want to be excluded. Hannah made sure of that.
If you have ever had Miranda and Valery. Then you already know the answer. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Whoa! For a second I thought you had named your right and left hand.
Mojo,
I do have names for all my body parts. but my hands are a set of twins called "ROsie"
I've done quite a few doubles and the one toy that I would REALLY like to try out in the future would be a strap on
Damn Hannah and Sandra and to put Valery and Miranda in the same thread! Qow those were the days and may have to be the day today! Heading off for my Wheaties!
In my latest double I bought the girls a double headed dildo . . . they really seemed to like it Originally Posted by mojojo213
I've done quite a few doubles and the one toy that I would REALLY like to try out in the future would be a strap on Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Originally Posted by isabela4fun
So umm you two wanna meet?
Isabela4fun and Alyssa Nicole would be a super sizzling doubles. Great suggestion Mojo.
So umm you two wanna meet? Originally Posted by mojojo213
YES Ive heard great things about her so would love too!
Isabela I must warn you that Alyssa is toned and hottttt and with a strap on, I can't even imagine how good that will feel. What a "show" for the lucky guy.
I love doubles that are a swirling and twisting pile of tongues, cumming and good old fashioned fucking.
YES Ive heard great things about her so would love too! Originally Posted by isabela4fun
And I've heard phenomenal things about you too! I'll be in Houston at the end of July, we should definitely meet
And I've heard phenomenal things about you too! I'll be in Houston at the end of July, we should definitely meet Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Marking my calendar for our party of 3
Why stop at a party of 3? Lets get Holly too 2 latinas and a blonde sounds like HEAVEN to me!!