The "hobbiest" in texas need to get a grip and realize something

LOL seriously get a grip dude.
you obviously did not read what written and i am not going argue with you. please take your time and re-read what was written.

man some of you are getting your panties in a bunch for no reason seems to be the same people that bag the girl's for offering what they want but still go see them. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
You don't have the cranium capacity to hang in the same room as the average player in here. That much is more than obvious.

And no, I don't figure that I owe you "nice" when you come in with the tone that you did.

What you need is an education. Then, and only then, you can learn to formulate a valid opinion (maybe).
most might be scared to open their mouth but over the few days read the reviews and read the alerts. some of the bad reviews that some of the providers get are because a guy went expecting that just because she provides she'll do bbbj or dfk or greek and when they don't the guys write terrible reviews..... Originally Posted by speaking4providers
How do you know the reviews are terrible? Didn't you say you're a girl?
LOL seriously get a grip dude.
man some of you are getting your panties in a bunch for no reason seems to be the same people that bag the girl's for offering what they want but still go see them. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Interesting comment considering I have only two reviews posted from 1/2 year ago and both were positive reviews.

The lack of intellect behind these comments suggest that you are probably a less than sophisticated and likely unpopular provider who took offense to a few bad reviews or comments. Now you are anonymously claiming to be a representative/spokesperson for all Eccie providers when it is actually your personal gripe which inspired you to post. I could be wrong and you might be just some uneducated White knight as originally suspected. You did say you've been reading reviews which slam providers. Well that would be BCD access info.

This isn't the Craigslist crowd.
speaking4providers, you seem familiar... What is your opinion of BBFS?
How do you know the reviews are terrible? Didn't you say you're a girl? Originally Posted by blenderhead
because you can read most and some of us have made good friends with some of the hobbiest and they show us the hidden parts
Interesting comment considering I have only two reviews posted from 1/2 year ago and both were positive reviews.

The lack of intellect behind these comments suggest that you are probably a less than sophisticated and likely unpopular provider who took offense to a few bad reviews or comments. Now you are anonymously claiming to be a representative/spokesperson for all Eccie providers when it is actually your personal gripe which inspired you to post. I could be wrong and you might be just some uneducated White knight as originally suspected. You did say you've been reading reviews which slam providers. Well that would be BCD access info.

This isn't the Craigslist crowd. Originally Posted by Codybeast
gooooosh another person that isn't reading what is written it isn't directed at ONE person, but if you feel guilty keep sticking up for yourself you making a good arguement to YOURSELF
speaking4providers, you seem familiar... What is your opinion of BBFS? Originally Posted by LadiesFan
may i ask what is bbfs they don't provide that where i come from
You don't have the cranium capacity to hang in the same room as the average player in here. That much is more than obvious.

And no, I don't figure that I owe you "nice" when you come in with the tone that you did.

What you need is an education. Then, and only then, you can learn to formulate a valid opinion (maybe). Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Like i said i am not going to argue with you! Read what was written.
I didn't come off "mean" or "nice".... and why is it that your the one most bothered by this statement sheeesh if it's not you why get sooooo bothered. IT IS ALL FACTS!!! GO READ THE REVIEWS WRITTEN AND
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED A DATE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW ROTTEN THE SOME OF THE RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL.
may i ask what is bbfs they don't provide that where i come from Originally Posted by speaking4providers
If you don't know what BBFS is how do you know they don't provide it? So, what institution did you escape from?
Like i said i am not going to argue with you! Read what was written.
I didn't come off "mean" or "nice".... and why is it that your the one most bothered by this statement sheeesh if it's not you why get sooooo bothered. IT IS ALL FACTS!!! GO READ THE REVIEWS WRITTEN AND
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED A DATE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW ROTTEN THE SOME OF THE RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
My suggestion would be to consider taking your own advice, and useing your freedom to choose to get into a new profession where you won't have to smell the "RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL".

It ain't rocket science.
At this point it's just feeding the troll.
may i ask what is bbfs they don't provide that where i come from Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Welcome back Leslie/Humpty

LF
speaking4providers, yes, the lady has the right to decide what she does and does not provide, since it is her body.

A gentleman has the right to decide who they see and ultimately where the spend their time and $$, based on what the lady provides. It is very very evident that the ladies who chose to provide certain services (bbbj, DFK, DATY, etc.), and posses a great attitude are the ones who do great.

So, you have a choice and gents have a choice. Expect for your success to be reflected by those choices.
It sounds like kayla.
Welcome back Leslie/Humpty

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
I don't think so. Humpty was a complete pain in the ass but still displayed some intelligence. Enough to fool several members here. This one is like debating with a ghetto fence post.