If you're human with blood running through your veins

Agreed! You want to stop killing soldiers? Stop waging war. And, Cherie, your heart may be touched but your brain is nowhere in reach.
Cherie is well meaning but is only following right wing loon sights.

She needs to read more varied sources.

Soldiers die in wars....if you do not like that fact, elect politicians who do not advocate nation building wars.

Quit advocating for preemptive Wars...which is wtf the right and some on the left are doing in regards to NK. Originally Posted by WTF
You are spot on, again.
"If you're human with blood running through your veins...."
What else?
  • WTF
  • 07-13-2017, 02:12 PM
What else? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you not care about the fatherless daughter?
this will bring a grown man to tears. Unfortunately, the past eight years have brought nothing but hatred to this country our flag and our veterans who have brought us the freedoms we all so enjoy.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/reason-l...194940123.html Originally Posted by Cherie

This is a heartwarming story. To bad you ruined the story with your ridiculous reference to the last 8 years. We are in Afghanistan becauce of a guy named George W. Bush.

Lets hear the GOHP rally behind the WTC and 911. We went there to get Bin Laden. Then GW Bush said, he didn't care about Bin Laden

A guy named Obama took out Bin Laden
[QUOTE=WTF;1059729948]What freedoms? Are you talking about the freedom to sneak around to pay for sex so will not get arrested?

Also you do realize the Afgan War has been going on for more than the last 8 years right?

While I hate any American soldier's death in the Middle East... my conscience is clear in that I did not want to send one of those soldiers over there it is people like you that did it. Now you come and try and shame people that never wanted to sends troops over there in the first place.

You heart should be breaking...it is people like you directly responsible for their death.

It is your fault this kid no longer has a father.[/QUOTE

“Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
– Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)
Do you not care about the fatherless daughter? Originally Posted by WTF
OMG! You're worried about babies and kids too!!!!
[QUOTE=themystic;1059731580]
What freedoms? Are you talking about the freedom to sneak around to pay for sex so will not get arrested?

Also you do realize the Afgan War has been going on for more than the last 8 years right?

While I hate any American soldier's death in the Middle East... my conscience is clear in that I did not want to send one of those soldiers over there it is people like you that did it. Now you come and try and shame people that never wanted to sends troops over there in the first place.

You heart should be breaking...it is people like you directly responsible for their death.

It is your fault this kid no longer has a father.[/QUOTE

“Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
– Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials) Originally Posted by WTF

Freedom to get your 0zombie ass kicked...

• WTF
  • 07-13-2017, 09:38 PM

Freedom to get your 0zombie ass kicked...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bring it on dipshit!
Cherie is well meaning but is only following right wing loon sights.

She needs to read more varied sources.

Soldiers die in wars....if you do not like that fact, elect politicians who do not advocate nation building wars.

Quit advocating for preemptive Wars...which is wtf the right and some on the left are doing in regards to NK. Originally Posted by WTF
First let me say, I always listen to both sides. Especially after a Trump speech, I will listen to Liberal Channels (they are not even "left leaning" any longer) just to see their initial take on any "given topic" which is always the same, "dark, oh so dark", some even have mediocre statements at best, then, of course as time goes by and they have all had their chance to chat, with the George Soros LLC's and the David Brock's LLC (going to post in another thread about the BS that goes on that the Liberal Media get their news from) ooooh, they get mean and nasty.

Wars have been on this since earth since day one, (whether it be neighboring tribes or wordly countries, it is the nature of the beast) how the hell do you think all nations got where they are today, so they will not go away anytime soon. But disrespecting our men who so honorably serve this nation (BTW, that does include our men in blue) and their families is a stain on this country, our men and women who serve and their families.
First let me say, I always listen to both sides. Especially after a Trump speech, I will listen to Liberal Channels (they are not even "left leaning" any longer) just to see their initial take on any "given topic" which is always the same, "dark, oh so dark", some even have mediocre statements at best, then, of course as time goes by and they have all had their chance to chat, with the George Soros LLC's and the David Brock's LLC (going to post in another thread about the BS that goes on that the Liberal Media get their news from) ooooh, they get mean and nasty.

Wars have been on this since earth since day one, (whether it be neighboring tribes or wordly countries, it is the nature of the beast) how the hell do you think all nations got where they are today, so they will not go away anytime soon. But disrespecting our men who so honorably serve this nation (BTW, that does include our men in blue) and their families is a stain on this country, our men and women who serve and their families. Originally Posted by Cherie
+1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtbOmpTnyOc
This is a heartwarming story. To bad you ruined the story with your ridiculous reference to the last 8 years. We are in Afghanistan becauce of a guy named George W. Bush.

Lets hear the GOHP rally behind the WTC and 911. We went there to get Bin Laden. Then GW Bush said, he didn't care about Bin Laden

A guy named Obama took out Bin Laden Originally Posted by themystic
The Main Stream Media got their monies worth out of you didn't they?

Jim
  • WTF
  • 07-15-2017, 07:33 AM

Wars have been on this since earth since day one, (whether it be neighboring tribes or wordly countries, it is the nature of the beast) how the hell do you think all nations got where they are today, so they will not go away anytime soon. But disrespecting our men who so honorably serve this nation (BTW, that does include our men in blue) and their families is a stain on this country, our men and women who serve and their families. Originally Posted by Cherie
To things. Learn what a preemptive War means.... http://www.theamericanconservative.c...reemptive-war/

AND we should respect all parts of our society. Law enforcement or soldiers should hold no higher level than a Social worker that works with retarded kids like bambino.

You should be judged by your actions, not your job. Society holds YOUR job in low regard. I think that wrong. You and your job is just as important to society as a soldiers. We are all part of a eco system that should see the value in all who are a part of it. That includes prostitutes.

We as a society place athletes, singers and politicians above others....which I find idiotic.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...reemptive-war/
The Main Stream Media got their monies worth out of you didn't they?

Whats up Mojo. Did I get this wrong? Is there something I missed in the "Real media"

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
btw, is your sig line at the bottom a JM quote?
btw, is your sig line at the bottom a JM quote? Originally Posted by themystic
Yes it is. Here's another JM quote. "Those who control the media control your mind". Think about it.

Jim