Let's Get Back to Normal

You mean speaking Chinese ? Or guy that dont know his own age , just wow
You mean speaking Chinese ? Or guy that dont know his own age , just wow Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Or a guy who is illiterate? Learn your noun verb agreements. It's not that hard to do so if you are not ESL. You should have learned them by 5th grade so I guess you are just fucked if you don't know when to use "don't" or "doesn't".

I'm hardly the English teacher, but damn.

Don't worry though, Trump loves you and you are right up to the intelligence level he seeks in his fan base.
Or a guy who is illiterate? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What is remarkable is a guy who beats his chest about his paper on the wall, but cowers in a basement with his mask on afraid to go out and mingle with the rest of the NORMAL folks.

It's too bad you fill your little empty head with the trash being spewed out over the LameStreamMedia ... and pay attention to Bitten's "Dark Winter" rant.

Contrary to your mythical fantasies I work 40 to 60 hours a week depending on the urgency and requirements of the project, leave the house 6-7 days of the week (getting ready to leave now to pick up some items I missed yesterday), and have found it enjoyable to get appointments for recreational activities easier, because of scardy-cats like you, LM, who actually believe they can catch Covid by DATY or getting a BBJ....not to mention covered fucking! Fucking is good for your mental health.

Grow up shorty. Keep hiding. And for God's sake don't read my posts!
Or guy that dont know his own age , just wow Originally Posted by rexdutchman
LM is rebreathing with this mask on too much. Oxygen deprivation.
LL, are you still yapping about nothing as usual?

And yeah, I bumped this bitch because I wanted at least 50 posts on this thread. I took the easy way out and addressed LL.

His old pathetic ass hates me so if I keep prodding him, I may even hit 100 posts in this thread.

Yeah, it's a lame goal in life but I do what I can do for my own silly entertainment.
That's just my opinion and it's worth the nothing that people paid for it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You should realize thats true of everything you post.
What the fuck is Trump even talking about at his white trash rallies? Let's get back to normal? It would have been back to normal months ago if he handled it correctly. Now, the cooties virus is getting even worse. Normal to me now is wearing a mask and standing six feet away from people. He made that our normal for now and the foreseeable future with his recklessness and irresponsible response to this crisis.

Trump lovers, it's your turn to defend your Lord and Savior in a laughable manner. If you make me laugh with your stupid ass logic, I'll like your post ASAP after reading it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No American should ever consider that normal, ever. No one would have handled this pandemic any differently. The idea that Trump's response was the reason for the shutdowns and statistics of cases and deaths is an illusion brought to you by the Main stream Media and Liberal meathead Celebrities. This idea of a "New Normal" is nothing more than another political tactic to divide and conquer the masses and further Government Control.
No one would have handled this pandemic any differently Originally Posted by Levianon17
I gave you a like for that. I'm a man of my word when it comes to comedy posts. If you make me laugh, you get a like. You're funny. I'm just curious to see what you Trump lovers can come up with that makes me laugh. You were the 1st.
Faggots are starting to finger their assholes while fantasizing of a second lockdown and additional rations. Let's see if Big Hoss can hold it off.

I wish however T R U M P were more direct with people. H E just kind of ignores it, probably for political reasons. I wish H E would come out and tell people that we are planning to bear through the storm, so to speak, instead of just pretending it's not even happening. I've no idea if H E actually know what H E's doing or not, but fuck locking down. For the millionth time, if you're a faggot simply keep your bitch ass home. Let's not have the government force everyone to join you. You can also collect your rations while you're there.
That wasn't funny, Strokey so no like from me. I haven't used the word "faggot" since middle school; which is certainly where I think you belong with your IQ.
Faggots are starting to finger their assholes while fantasizing of a second lockdown and additional rations. Let's see if Big Hoss can hold it off.

I wish however T R U M P were more direct with people. H E just kind of ignores it, probably for political reasons. I wish H E would come out and tell people that we are planning to bear through the storm, so to speak, instead of just pretending it's not even happening. I've no idea if H E actually know what H E's doing or not, but fuck locking down. For the millionth time, if you're a faggot simply keep your bitch ass home. Let's not have the government force everyone to join you. You can also collect your rations while you're there. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yeah, He's certainly NOT Churchill. But he fights... I'll take that any day over candyass bastards like Romney, McCain, Jeb.

I wish however T R U M P were more direct with people. H E just kind of ignores it, probably for political reasons. I wish H E would come out and tell people that we are planning to bear through the storm, so to speak, instead of just pretending it's not even happening. I've no idea if H E actually know what H E's doing or not, but fuck locking down. For the millionth time, if you're a faggot simply keep your bitch ass home. Let's not have the government force everyone to join you. You can also collect your rations while you're there. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You apparently are watching/listening to the LameStreamMedia.

The bottom line is .... those who "hate" him will criticize him irrespective of his advice and recommendations. People who criticize him fail to offer any solution ... and demented, sad specimens like Bitten-Wallace say they are going to do exactly what he's done and pretend he hasn't done it.

Example: The burning, rioting, and looting. They say: "His fault!"

LM is blaming Trump for making him wear a mask?

That's the kind of "education" one gets from an Ivy League Castle!

The GDP was up running at an annual rate of 33+% in the 3rd quarter!

WSJ:
The economy grew at a record pace in the third quarter—increasing 7.4% over the prior quarter and at a 33.1% annual rate—recovering about two-thirds of the ground it lost earlier in the coronavirus pandemic.
I recognize LM prefers comic books over the WSJ, but .... Trump said it would!
Yeah, He's certainly NOT Churchill. But he fights... I'll take that any day over candyass bastards like Romney, McCain, Jeb. Originally Posted by texassapper
Trump does fight. I'll give you that. The problem is that he fights too much with everyone including his own people. I don't know what the fuck is so hard about listening to people who work for you.

Anybody who has been in an executive role knows you have to listen to people when it is outside of your expertise. He has the ultimate executive role in the world and he listens to nobody unless they agree with him.
That wasn't funny, Strokey so no like from me. I haven't used the word "faggot" since middle school; which is certainly where I think you belong with your IQ. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Shut your bitch ass up. You should keep that tight asshole of yours safe up stairs in your room for when daddy comes home and stop trying to impose totalitarian government control like a commie faggot.
You should realize thats true of everything you post. Originally Posted by texassapper
He was looking for praise, not confirmation!

In honor of the BasementDwellers ... I have to go back out shopping for a little while.

I used to not be able to wear a mask on my face when entering stores ... now I have to do so.*

*We have a disgruntled, Demoncrat County Judge who also hates Trump. I even have to wear a mask in the businesses where I plan to get some pussy and have my knob polished .... (hides my identity on their cams!). And LM is bitching!