- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
  • oeb11
  • 01-16-2021, 09:22 AM
4 more days
the hatred.is palpable.
Ain't it great!
4 more days
the hatred.is palpable. Originally Posted by oeb11

Actually, it's going to take years to get the smell outta the curtains.
Consider some professional help - the hatred is palpable. Originally Posted by oeb11
I certainly don't hate Trump. I don't hate anyone but my dad for making me a Cowboys fan when I was a kid when I had no say about it.

In all seriousness, he just never should have been elected in the 1st place. He was only elected because of the disdain for Clinton. Biden was only elected because of the disdain for Trump. It's not that complicated. Most people did not vote for Biden based on his resume. They voted for him because of Trump's horrible resume... if you Trump lovers can't understand that simplicity, I just don't know what else to tell you about reality.
Dang I just hope the swamp and covid can be disinfected+++ out of the real Americans white house. It's a hazardous waste site ugh. Poor Bidens have to enter through a fkn trumpy fence and cringe
I agree Lucas. No reason for hate. I just dislike belacheat less since he told trumpy to stick that medal of freedom honor up his fat orange corrupt ass.

I also dislike the Chaneys less since she admits trumpy is a fkn corrupt idiot and needs to GO with a lifelong impeachment convection. Her dad (another corrupt gop) took care of his Halliburton though

Speaking or the discraced Cowboys....we know jj would have bent over and kissed that orange ass for a discraced trumpy metal