Prostate Massage

Mr. Htowner, "...no erections..." it doesn't always turn out like. I'm so extremely fortunate...I was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 4 years ago...had my prostate removed...the cancer was totally contained...whew...I can still get it up (when properly stimulated by the right lady)...and I still cum (no sperm cums out...not all bad).

Dallas and Olivia, you are my kind of girls!!! You can "wiggle around that area" on me anytime. I also like to return the favor to the lady...if she is agreeable.
Isn't prostrate massage without a prostrate just butt fukcing?
...more like butt fingering, pyramider, but fellas w/ virgin bungholes could very well perceive it to be tantamount to fucking... I don't have that problem fortunately. *ahem*

Prostate massage definitely shortens the bbbj for most. I use it for those who are having trouble w/ erectile dysfunction or who have trouble getting over the edge. Yes, even my tremendous super suction is powerless to overcome ED at times. :P
i have had a good massage....it is proven to make u bust. works well in ED case studies for research. but never tried it in the hobby. lots advertise...but im waiting to see if the hype is worth the bite.
I know she's gone now, but there was none finer than Alexis. Originally Posted by photog
Maybe she's lurking and will reply with some of her sage advice on the subject... Originally Posted by photog

photog, I do hope that when you say "none finer than Alexis" , you meant me.. Thank you babe!! I am still checking in from time to time… FWIW,, I think a few folks hit it on the nail head about Male Sacred Spot massage in this thread.. I will post on multiple quotes..

As some may know I have been a LMT for over 20 years and in the biz for 28..... I was educated by a Oncologist as to what to look/feel for in prostate work..

Just a quicky about prostate health in general; From what I have learned; the number one reason why gents have prostate problems is because he does not ejaculate or has orgasm enough. Over stimulation of the prostate does not cause cancer, it is lack of stimulation/orgasm/ contraction (of the gland) that causes blockage, cyst and tumors Other reasons can be; i.e. diet, high cholesterol and blood sugars.

Well if you have a contained cancer there for the time being, massaging it can sure mess things up . Even if you live , no more erections . Originally Posted by Htowner
Just saying.... Originally Posted by Htowner

Over stimulating a prostate that has a high PSA is not recommended and can cause metastasis of the gland,, but how is a guy to know if he has cancer,, if he does not get tested? If I ever felt a enlarged prostate or a lump/bump.. I let the guy know and there was times I would not even give a massage if I felt there was a major reason not too..

Yes, it is well known that if the prostate is "radically" removed, you will no longer get an erection.. I have met guys who have had prostate removal done in the last few years, where they go through the front and are able to surgically remove the prostate without a lot of the major nerve damage and blood flow being jeopardized ..

I am quite knowledgable in the art!!!{If done properly..it can be very fun!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Go gurl,, damn straight!! Sacred Spot orgasm is awesome and totally different from a regular release…

It does indeed, if done right it can result in a VERY intense orgasm... Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Ditto with what I said to DallasRain,, damn straight!!! A Sacred Spot/G Spot massage on a woman with orgasm/ejaculation from the woman is known as squirting/Amrita,, a intense orgasm that leaves you feeling drained,, but refreshed and renewed..

Seems either you like it or you don't. Try it...you may be surprised. Originally Posted by oldman
Different strokes for different folks.. It seems the older we get the more we enjoy life and the better sex gets.. They young'ins will eventually figure it out,, right???

Wiggling down around that area it is evident pretty quickly if my partner is open to an internal massage.

Whether my partner knows it or not, I always massage the prostate during oral sex. It can be massaged externally also. It is the hard little nub (for lack of a better word) behind the scrotum. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

You are my kinda lady,, Many times I gave the massage and did not say a damn thing about it,, guys were pleased.. It was always easy to tell if a guy was not into the internal massage, but got off just as well with the external// the nub behind the scrotum/ taint.. Wiggle with it,, damn,, it just feels good!!!

Mr. Htowner, "...no erections..." it doesn't always turn out like. I'm so extremely fortunate...I was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 4 years ago...had my prostate removed...the cancer was totally contained...whew...I can still get it up (when properly stimulated by the right lady)...and I still cum (no sperm cums out...not all bad).

Hey 713hobbyman,, were you one of those that had the prostate removed surgically from the front?? Just a note as a professional; it sucked on my end being there is no fluid released upon orgasm (which means happy ending),, but I practiced Tantra and taught guys how to reach multiple orgasm without ejaculation..
Roll with me here;;; I usually knew when a guy was having orgasm, without ejaculate by massaging the G-spot and by the feel of the prostate contracting.. Guys who did not have a prostate were more of a challenge, the only way I could really tell at that point,, was by their breath and the contraction of their P.C. muscle..

Dallas and Olivia, you are my kind of girls!!! You can "wiggle around that area" on me anytime. I also like to return the favor to the lady...if she is agreeable. Originally Posted by 713hobbyman

Hell yeah!!! "Dallas Rain’s" handle alone, might be a major clue boo.. Amrita anyone???

...more like butt fingering, pyramider, but fellas w/ virgin bungholes could very well perceive it to be tantamount to fucking... I don't have that problem fortunately. *ahem* Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Prostate massage definitely shortens the bbbj for most. I use it for those who are having trouble w/ erectile dysfunction or who have trouble getting over the edge. Yes, even my tremendous super suction is powerless to overcome ED at times. :P Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

I agree! I know for a fact that prostate massage stimulates a major nerve cluster aligned in the PNS and CNS at the base of the spine.. I believe this is why the Hindu's (Tantra) related this to the Kundalini energy( i.e. a healing energy that travels from the root Chakra up to the Crown/(Big Head) Chakra) Guys would tell me about the whole body orgasm,, where they tingled from curled toes – the big head and out their finger tips…

I believe that working the Male Sacred Spot stimulates blood and nerve flow in the region, thus making it more sensitive.. M.S.S. is great for guys who suffer from ED and it is also good for Pre-mature ejaculation guys if they are taught Yogic Breath in combination.

i have had a good massage....it is proven to make u bust. works well in ED case studies for research. but never tried it in the hobby. lots advertise...but im waiting to see if the hype is worth the bite. Originally Posted by windowshopper

Windowshopper,, I have been reading about some new talent in town,, a few ladies who offer Tantra / Massage,, ask around there are some ladies with good reviews..….. Also, the ladies in this post know what they are doing too, I am sure you can get a good rubdown from them as well..

Dallas and Olivia, you are my kind of girls!!! You can "wiggle around that area" on me anytime. I also like to return the favor to the lady...if she is agreeable. Originally Posted by 713hobbyman

Count your lucky stars. Most stories end way different.
...Yes, even my tremendous super suction... Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
YES K4K does have that!!!... A "visit" with her "Hoover/Kirby" is about all the average male can take!!!!

And she enjoys it too!!
Count your lucky stars. Most stories end way different. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Yes, I know...and Yes I am very very thankful all day every day!!
Just saying . . .

Alexis - we miss you. Hope all is well in your world and new endeavors

Now OT:

Having had "The Best" initiate me - well, the answer is WOW when done right. Having had other try . . . well, it's not always "good" shall we say. I think there is something to be said for practice - hence, while some providers only see older hobbyists - I feel the same way - older providers are the way to go.
Dude.... I don't let people wag their finger in my face...... Just sayin. Originally Posted by srvfin
Ditto +

Let alone in my ass.