Updated showcase photos

I managed to upload a few new ones to my showcase just now using my phone. When I uploaded a few from my Dropbox they went right up. The few selfies I uploaded after I hit upload it still showed it being blank but when I hit save showcase it showed up. I had to do this every time I uploaded one. Maybe give that a try and see if it works for you.
cassie107, Your new photos are HOT!!!!
I really like the avatar photo. Very pretty. I wish you were closer to the Gulf Coast. I would cum see you.
S E X X X X Y!
cassie107, Your new photos are HOT!!!!
I really like the avatar photo. Very pretty. I wish you were closer to the Gulf Coast. I would cum see you.
S E X X X X Y!
Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
Thank you sweetie! This is a favorite of mine because it's the best photo of my true eye color. Photos don't always capture it correctly. He bounced the light off the ceiling to capture my eyes. I will be doing some Biloxi stops next month. I will be in mobile and pcola 21-25 so maybe...
Well if you are coming to Biloxi next month, and the time is right, I would love to cum see you. I like you look, it's a real turn on to me.
Yeah, I don't know why eyes turn out different color in photos. I see a lot of girls on dating sites ahdthey appear to have beautiful blue eyes (which I love), and then the profile says, hazel. I'm like that looks blue to me.
I'm a photographer too, so I haven't discovered why that is, unless something strange happens when it get uploaded to the interent. I have a pretty accurate monitor so I know that's not the problem.
Keep me posted when you decide to hit Biloxi so I can try to see you.
feel free to PM me.
Thanks.
Very nice picture, Nino!

I am just teasing. Honestly its nice to see some kind words between you ladies. We are a rather small community it would probably be advantageous to all of us if we try to get along. Nino Kynsley is correct in her above statement. That is a very nice picture indeed
It's very classy!
Even her avatar is nice
It's very classy!
Even her avatar is nice Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan

Whats gotten into you Kynsley?

Let me start by saying the only right answer to that question is BASSCAT.... Basscat has gotten into me over and over and over again repeatedly and in every possible position. Thats how all ladies should answer when posed with the same question.
Nino, I definitely agree with Kynsley, very nice photos! Well done and classy.
I figured out how to upload pictures, finally, lol! I feel like a dork, when I clicked on the upload picture tab I had to scroll down a bit and viola there was the box to browse pictures. It had been there the whole time, I just didn't scroll down far enough to see it, lol. Anyway, will add more later, I have been working out at the gym again, baby steps, trying to get ready for bikini season.
I've noticed a lot of the showcases have the same old photos. Ladies may I suggest changing your photos for newer ones, may help in peaking someones interest to come see you.
We me are visual creatures and enjoy seeing something new that catches are eyes and peaks our interest.
Just a suggestion, hope it helps. Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
If I am planning to see a provider that I never met before, I research to find out how long they been using same pics. If pics are over an year or can’t find info I ask for selfie. If they can’t provide or selfie is stragically angled, it is red flag and better have exceptional reviews. Of course there is chance of fake reviews and that is totally different subject.
I figured out how to upload pictures, finally, lol! I feel like a dork, when I clicked on the upload picture tab I had to scroll down a bit and viola there was the box to browse pictures. It had been there the whole time, I just didn't scroll down far enough to see it, lol. Anyway, will add more later, I have been working out at the gym again, baby steps, trying to get ready for bikini season. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
I am about 99% sure that I helped in some way. So according to our original agreement I should get boob time. Looking at the new pictures sure makes me want boob time. The new pics look great Angel keep them coming and just let me know when and where I can collect