To see or not to see

• hd
  • 12-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Yea, and once you see the daughter, hope the mom doesn't bring her to lunch when you guys meet next time.

Of course if the daughter is still on eccie, maybe she'll see this and put 2 and 2 together? Then you'll really be fucked!
I had an appointment with a beautiful young provider about a year ago who during our small talk told me that her mom was a provider as well. She mentioned her name to me. It was someone I was familiar with from the old Private Connections days, but had never seen. She said her mom moved away from the Dallas area was not aware that she was now a provider. Still it was kind of strange.
I am with Chung.
I'd tap the daughter.
Remember, this is a business for the girls.
If you had a friend running an Exxon station and you filled up at Chevron, your friend would be hurt.
Same with the daughter.
If she is in the biz on Eccie, then it is your duty to take your business to her.
Be sure to tip well.
Don't want Mom to say her BF didn't tip her daughter after humping the little darlin'.
Do it!!!!
Yea, and once you see the daughter, hope the mom doesn't bring her to lunch when you guys meet next time.

Of course if the daughter is still on eccie, maybe she'll see this and put 2 and 2 together? Then you'll really be fucked! Originally Posted by hd
I haven't contacted the provider yet. After I have a chance to subtly ask a few more probing questions of my friend, if I still think or actually confirm they're related I won't be contacting her at all. Just too many ways for it to go wrong.

I'm sort of surprised that no-one suggested setting up a doubles sessions with them both just to see.
  • hd
  • 12-31-2014, 06:17 AM
I'm sort of surprised that no-one suggested setting up a doubles sessions with them both just to see.
I was going to suggest doubles but figured I'd leave that opportunity for someone else.
I haven't contacted the provider yet. After I have a chance to subtly ask a few more probing questions of my friend, if I still think or actually confirm they're related I won't be contacting her at all. Just too many ways for it to go wrong.

I'm sort of surprised that no-one suggested setting up a doubles sessions with them both just to see. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
like i said, if the daughter
is here on eccie,
has an incall anywhere in the NW HWY, Central, Campell, DNT rectangle,
has a fee in the 200-250 range,
and provides bbbj tc nq,
please let me know!!
I'm sort of surprised that no-one suggested setting up a doubles sessions with them both just to see. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay

I was waiting for you to tap the daughter before I would suggest a threeway. Butt side by side taint comparisons are very interesting.