Female Navy Seal candidate quits!

I wonder how many men wash out before basic training? Originally Posted by bambino
Few men and women wash out during basic training. It is called boot camp and most graduate. Most SEAL team candidates complete boot camp, a pre-school for their rating, their rating school, and maybe an advanced class before they get selected to go to Coronado. At this point the majority do NOT make the cut with most opting out because they just are missing something. It is nothing to be ashamed of as the vast majority of military people wouldn't get that far and even fewer civilian, if given the opportunity, would even make the attempt.

Anyone who tries deserves credit and not derision from a bunch of limp dick losers out there.
Apparently, EATLER has no fucking idea what he's talking about for a change.

And, he chose NOT to serve our country.

That female SEAL candidate did a shitload better than he did.

She quit. He never stood up.

Sad.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 03:21 PM
I bet her clit gets harder than your dick SnitchFuck! Now go recruit some " able bodied" Transgenders. You know where to find them. Originally Posted by bambino
They have already had a transgendered Navy Seal you Perverted fucker!

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if she was a race horse then she didn't even get out of the gate u dumbfuck potato head.

she quit before even getting started. she was a initial candidate with much more to go before even getting in to SEAL school. she's not even in the Navy yet you prick. ROTC is a long way from active service.
I wonder how many men wash out before basic training? Originally Posted by bambino
Well you remember what they use to say about the Green Beret? "One Hundred Men They'll Test Today, But Only Three Will Be A Green Beret" I am sure it's about the same for the Navy Seals.

Jim

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like you did? But that's not the point you stupid pig. It was Obama that chose to put women in combat roles you moron. Transgenders too. It's a fact that women can't do what men can do physically you idiot. I'm not deriding the fact that she tried. Why set people up for failure you imbecile. I'll make you another bet you stupid pig. Not one female would pass basic Seal training if she was held to the same standards as men. So what's the fucking use.
Well you remember what they use to say about the Green Beret? "One Hundred Men They'll Test Today, But Only Three Will Be A Green Beret" I am sure it's about the same for the Navy Seals.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I know what the drop out rate is when you get to Seals basic training. It's 70%. She didn't get that far.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Yep, she hung up her G String before she made it to the 24 week basic training.

http://taskandpurpose.com/female-nav...-training/amp/

Maybe a female with a dick will have a better chance. Originally Posted by bambino
This is how the military should be staffed....black, white, brown or yellow, man, woman or transgendered.

If you can perform the task, you get hired.

If you can not perform the training task required of becoming a Navy Seal....you do not pass goal.

The same should be of all branches.
I know what the drop out rate is when you get to Seals basic training. It's 70%. She didn't get that far. Originally Posted by bambino
What gets most candidates is water. Cold fucking water at night. I don't give a shit who you are, how tough anyone thinks they are, water separates those from succeeding and not succeeding. What do they call it BUDS Training. The "B" must stand for Burrrr, lol.

Jim
What gets most candidates is water. Cold fucking water at night. I don't give a shit who you are, how tough anyone thinks they are, water separates those from succeeding and not succeeding. What do they call it BUDS Training. The "B" must stand for Burrrr, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
She didn't get that far. My question was, how many males drop out when she did.
This is how the military should be staffed....black, white, brown or yellow, man, woman or transgendered.

If you can perform the task, you get hired.

If you can not perform the training task required of becoming a Navy Seal....you do not pass goal.

The same should be of all branches. Originally Posted by WTF
Absolutely right shithead. And the requirements should not be altered no matter who or what you are. Period. So you came around. You're not patently stupid after all.
I know what the drop out rate is when you get to Seals basic training. It's 70%. She didn't get that far. Originally Posted by bambino
yep. i saw it in the Navy. this woman didn't even get in yet. she's not even active duty yet.

i'd say the wash out rate for Rangers and Green Berets is about the same. 70%. anything can trip you up, mental, physical, academic.

knew a guy who had been a Ranger. he said they start by making you stay awake on a forced march for 3 days straight. upwards of half don't get past the first week.

those who don't know about combat don't understand this. it's really quite simple. in a real war, in battle, you can't just call time out like a football game. well .. you can surrender, but otherwise you have to keep fighting. the idea is to see who can fight thought the fatigue.

ask anyone who fought in combat conditions ... you learned to sleep wherever you could .. because it could be days before you'd get another chance.
She didn't get that far. My question was, how many makes drop out when she did. Originally Posted by bambino
Well if she didn't make it to BUDS then she wasn't even serious. BUDS is the essence of being a Navy Seal. I can see anybody washing out of BUDS Training that shit is insane.

Jim
You know, I can't take this stupidity anymore. I'm going to put Assup back on ignore. Nothing that he has written has any redeeming qualities that I can.

Ummmm, that felt great. Like taking a good shit. Feel so much better.
Few men and women wash out during basic training. It is called boot camp and most graduate. Most SEAL team candidates complete boot camp, a pre-school for their rating, their rating school, and maybe an advanced class before they get selected to go to Coronado. At this point the majority do NOT make the cut with most opting out because they just are missing something. It is nothing to be ashamed of as the vast majority of military people wouldn't get that far and even fewer civilian, if given the opportunity, would even make the attempt.

Anyone who tries deserves credit and not derision from a bunch of limp dick losers out there. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If you read my link, Navy Seal basic training is not boot camp. It is specific to becoming a Navy Seal. And much more rigorous than boot camp.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...g-2016-n580086