Donations/Roses - Do you Bargain? Tip?

• BLM69
  • 01-11-2021, 05:07 PM
You guys tips are more than the rates I pay LMAO, don't hate the player, hate the game
The girls we TIP aren't the ones you pay.

Wildcat
I never negotiate, the provider sets the donation and if I agree to see her than I've agreed that she is worth what she asks. If I don't like the price up front I won't bother contacting her and wasting her time. Tips, I tend to include a tip with the donation up front, or bring a separate card with a gift (tip) inside. Not always, but most of the time. It's a way of showing that I appreciate what they do. Originally Posted by awildcat1
I disagree.

Tipping beforehand is like writing a review of a future session with a provider. We show appreciation of what she does by contacting her and seeing her, paying the hourly rate that some lawyers and doctors do not get per hour and posting a review referring others to her.
I say: "To each his own . . ." way of doing things. If one way or another works for you . . .good for you.

I do not bargain on the donation. I do try to work in a tip when booking with a provider. Said tip is generally offered in advance with the expected donation.

If the provider is not on the higher end of the hobby donation scale, one may assume that someone else is getting a significant portion or her donation. I try to see that she gets something that is from-me-to-her; something that she can potentially hold back . . . even if that is only a coffee gift card.

Works for me.
I try to see that she gets something that is from-me-to-her; something that she can potentially hold back. Works for me. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Good point ICU - IME this applies in particular to amp and agency girls, where a good 40-60% of the donation goes to the house.

When I bring in even a bar of Swiss chocolate (Lindt $2.50 at your local Target ), more often than not it's appreciated, and the bbbj has more soul, the mish has more passion, and doggie, more submission! ymmv...
I don't tip, but have been known to take providers out to dinner afterwards, purchase items for them, or help them when needed.

On of my regulars retired, got married, but still makes time for me (she is a stay at home mom now).

When she entered the hobby she was in a period of crisis. She had just split from her husband, had no money, her car broke down, and was not sure how she was going to pay rent.

There was a sense of trust between us and I paid for repairs and saw her enough to cover her rent till she got on her feet.
The girls we TIP aren't the ones you pay.
Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat

I think that sums up the difference a lot!

I think I've always tipped at least a $20, and I put it in the envelope to start, and I've never negotiated. To me it's just a gesture of appreciation for a VERY personal service. If I don't like her price, I don't book. If I think the tip was enough to make me not want to see her again, I don't see her again.

I also had to cancel with a girl once at very late notice. I asked about a cancellation fee and then paid her well more than that (She asked for $20). The way I saw it, I kept her from making other plans or taking another client. We had a good relationship and I definitely wanted to make sure I stayed on her good side.

I had another girl I actually prepaid. I've seen her a few times and she got injured. She never asked me for a dime, she just put the offer on twitter. I paid for a session in advance while she was out of commission in exchange for a longer session. Then covid hit and my work travel stopped so. . . hopefully I'll get to do that but that was not her fault.
I've always tipped at least a $20, and I put it in the envelope to start.. Originally Posted by EquateMan
You use an envelope? How classy! I'm gonna start doing this - it shows respect!

I usually discreetly leave the donation under a perfume bottle, or the box of condoms lol
I used to travel with some $50 victoria secrets cards and would give them to ladies I enjoyed being with. I asked them to buy something that would help them remember our time together. Don't know if it worked or not.
I used to travel with some $50 victoria secrets cards and would give them to ladies I enjoyed being with. I asked them to buy something that would help them remember our time together. Don't know if it worked or not. Originally Posted by bigmiketwo
Not one of them proudly paraded their Victoria's Secret purchases for your benefit on subsequent visits? That's the trouble with high volume girls - they don't remember a particular donor's generosity!!!
I don't tip, but have been known to take providers out to dinner afterwards, purchase items for them, or help them when needed.

On of my regulars retired, got married, but still makes time for me (she is a stay at home mom now).

When she entered the hobby she was in a period of crisis. She had just split from her husband, had no money, her car broke down, and was not sure how she was going to pay rent.

There was a sense of trust between us and I paid for repairs and saw her enough to cover her rent till she got on her feet. Originally Posted by Fizley
A" mutually beneficial arrangement" that was a little less than business . . .nice for you both.
Good point ICU - IME this applies in particular to amp and agency girls, where a good 40-60% of the donation goes to the house.

When I bring in even a bar of Swiss chocolate (Lindt $2.50 at your local Target ), more often than not it's appreciated, and the bbbj has more soul, the mish has more passion, and doggie, more submission! ymmv... Originally Posted by lebrouge
Yes! THAT is it exactly.
You use an envelope? How classy! I'm gonna start doing this - it shows respect!

I usually discreetly leave the donation under a perfume bottle, or the box of condoms lol Originally Posted by lebrouge

Heh, yeah, I did a whole bunch of research before I started. I was super paranoid about plausible deniability, etc. One of the things I read was to just leave an envelope. It could always be claimed you just set it down and forgot, and it's discreet and kind of abstracts the money away. No girl has ever counted it either, but sometimes I get a thank you text afterwards. I just keep envelopes in the car and then I'm never taking a wallet out with a new girl either. I just leave that locked in the car unless I already know the girl. A couple of more questionable times I've even taken the keyless fob off my keychain and parked around the corner. Easy to walk into a parking lot pressing a button but I doubt anyone is going to try every door.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so paranoid. . . .
I don't negotiate for me, but sometimes I have negotiated for more time, and more fun activities.
I seen this one truck stop hooker once who offer bj and sex for 50 or 35 of each I got both just to be nice.evrn came in 30 second.