PING MARSHALL

You're a douche bag Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
who?
who? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lama is a one size fits all kinda guy!
You can butt out of the conversation,

. . . you useless pustule!

You're a douche bag Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That is a real compliment coming from you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447

Just because his politics differ from yours does not mean he is a troll. You liberals are all alike. Attacking the person, not the idea. Originally Posted by Mokoa

Would you like us to attack the idea? I can do that as well. Give me one, please. I'm waiting. Besides, "you liberals" didn't you learn not to group all people of one category together as having all the same traits? I guess not...
You can butt out of the conversation,

. . . you useless pustule!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
never heard of that word, pustule.

nice one to call someone a bunch of pimples.

oohh, I see where the word "pimp" comes from. definetly a useless feature.
  • Laz
  • 11-27-2011, 11:21 AM
If you don't like the articles he posts then state why you think they are wrong or ignore them. However, as long as I and others have to read some of the liberal ignorance posted here you have no grounds to bitch. Freedom of speech is a bitch when it goes both ways and you have to defend your points.
It's not that he isn't a liberal. It's that he's one of those extreme right-wingers [clearly]. I'm not saying that extreme left-wingers don't exist, but he needs to tone it down a tad. And it's hard to ignore when pretty much EVERY FUCKING POST in this sub-forum is him trash talking Obama and Democrats [many without factual information]. It'd be less of an issue if it didn't seem as if he lacked common sense or courtesy. He derails, and attacks the person replying to his thread. If he would stick to attacking the idea it'd be quite a bit more tolerable.
It's not that he isn't a liberal. It's that he's one of those extreme right-wingers [clearly]. I'm not saying that extreme left-wingers don't exist, but he needs to tone it down a tad. And it's hard to ignore when pretty much EVERY FUCKING POST in this sub-forum is him trash talking Obama and Democrats [many without factual information]. It'd be less of an issue if it didn't seem as if he lacked common sense or courtesy. He derails, and attacks the person replying to his thread. If he would stick to attacking the idea it'd be quite a bit more tolerable. Originally Posted by Liliana
Extremer's Rule. We simpley know better than y'all. We will teach you if you give us time. please be patient. You will get it....
marshy's very quiet in this thread. considering he hasn't deigned to post in this thread.

he must be enjoying this sort of attention.
Oh, please do try to "teach" me why a racist, homophobic, sexist party is better than my own values and thoughts. I'm curious as to what you think you could teach me. -.-