Your favority spot to splash your sperm on?

Planes fly both ways !
Yes they do. However since I know nobody in Louisiana, there is NO reason for me to travel there just to paint a face. Again, planes fly both ways.
I like CIM. Sometimes it's fun to watch her spit it out and sometimes it's fun to watch her swallow.
Yeah CIM is good too. It is amazing what these sluts would do for money. Probably eat shit too or lick skidmarks.
Yeah CIM is good too. It is amazing what these sluts would do for money. Probably eat shit too or lick skidmarks. Originally Posted by tatasddd
It's also amazing what you can see on webcam shows!!!!!
Speaking of which, tatas is starring in a new gay web-cam series called The Kumquat Krapper. Don't miss it!
Yeah CIM is good too. It is amazing what these sluts would do for money. Probably eat shit too or lick skidmarks. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Hmm, why would these girls not want to visit Pittsburgh with comments like that?
Hmm, why would these girls not want to visit Pittsburgh with comments like that? Originally Posted by Hematoma
Yeah, I bet they are waiting on line to book a session with our resident dumbass.
Hmm, why would these girls not want to visit Pittsburgh with comments like that? Originally Posted by Hematoma
It is all part of the services they provide, isn't it?
Yeah, I bet they are waiting on line to book a session with our resident dumbass. Originally Posted by Big Stig
The thing is Stig, no reputable provider will book with the fool now. Been that way for some time. But yes, comments like the one he made I am sure makes him that much more revolting
Yes they do. However since I know nobody in Louisiana, there is NO reason for me to travel there just to paint a face. Again, planes fly both ways. Originally Posted by tatasddd
And you fly "both" ways too!!!
And you fly "both" ways too!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I think the only reason he creates these threads is to think about us getting off. He just uses our posts to wack off.
So is that his "favority" spot to splash his stuff?
Those that aren't built like a kumquat could actually splash themselves.
hotel carpets and drapes.