ur OWN opinion

LOL til u need ur rent paid... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
LOL, or until I need to cum.
OK,
I know I'm a 'newbie and maybe I'm completely out of place here but as read through some of the threads one thing is for sure.. some of the hobbyist make comments on ladies that they haven't seen. Let me ask you... what makes yyou think you have any idea how much of a good or bad time we are if you haven't even seen us.??
Originally Posted by Danni Girl
speaking hypothetically, if reviews are from hobbyist(s) who I trust, or a certain pattern of average reviews, I can for my own opinion quite well . I would never talk bad about a lady, but I can definitely not point to her less than sterling reviews.
I just think as big boys, y'all should form ur own opinion...verses be so weak minded you take another hobbiest. Word for it Originally Posted by Danni Girl
as stated above, no need to see someone who has a history of avg reveiws, if I were to believe the hobbyist. That's why reviews are so important, especially if you are a newbie. That being said, good luck to you and stay safe!
LOL, or until I need to cum. Originally Posted by BlackMistress
cumming is good lol
You can't let any of the guys get to you on here, esp not the narrow minded wankers. Let your reviews speak for themselves, fuck the twats. Originally Posted by Valerie
this is the business of being like a duck in water. Let it roll off your back. Never let the dicks see you sweat. We all see the pussy in a different light....whether we sampled the menu or sampled someones review and made our own opinion.

Do u, do ur thing, and watch ur reviews shine. most of us real hooktards know how to weed and feed.

If you dont get the results you want, fuck him that much harder.
Your reviews are all recommend yes so I wouldn't have too many worries. Lot's of guys like a thin gal. Just do the best you can do and you will be fine.
You can't let any of the guys get to you on here, esp not the narrow minded wankers. Let your reviews speak for themselves, fuck the twats. Originally Posted by Valerie
My thoughts exactly.
  • Old-T
  • 04-22-2012, 08:15 PM
ThreAD's like this, just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
But then I'm sure you are fun to WakeUp with. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Hmmm.... seems you think some posts by some ladies are ads, others not so much so.

Why is it that most the accusations about being a threAD are when a lady has something critical to say? One would think that is NOT well positioned to be an ad.
This was FAR from ANY Ad of mine.. take a peeksee...
And I do appreciate all the words of wisdom!!
And I do appreciate all the words of wisdom!! Originally Posted by Danni Girl
1. Men are dogs.
..............wait, scratch that.

1. Men ain't shit.
2. Don't get so butt hurt. Originally Posted by BlackMistress
Then don't hit me so hard next time.
Take those metal things off the ends.
Dogs are loyal.... Originally Posted by Shayla
Except the ones who runaway from abusive masters !
And I do appreciate all the words of wisdom!! Originally Posted by Danni Girl
Dannie Girl everytime you post or create a thread you should view it as an AD or marketing yourself. As for your issue eh as Hova said "throw your dirt off ur shoulders" Reviews are what they are and guys will always chime in regardless. Just do ur best and let the chips fall
+1..Do you best and forget the rest DG
My suggestion to you would be to not let it bother you so much. You are who you are, and you do not have to make any apologies for that. If somebody does not like you, that is their problem, not yours. Don't let somebody else's ugly ass attitude affect you. If they do not like you, fuck them. They are nobodies in the existence of your being. What they say does not matter. Just go on being you to the best of your ability and don't let ugly comments get you down.