Bucket List?

1. Overnight session.
2. Harem Night with 4-5+ women.
3. Still somehow have not had an Asian provider
4. Ebony / Ivory FFM doubles session
I never had a bucket list, but already done most of those things I might be interested in, like FMF sessions including ebony-ivory, ebony-ebony, ivory-ivory. Done FFMF, which was cool. Seen Latinas, Africans, Caucasians and Asians. Done tall girls and short girls, pregnant women. Didn’t seek it out, but I don’t mind ! Done oral and anal on girl, got DATO on me, and done body-to-body rubs. Done overnighters.
I have gotten Asian 4-hands massage with happy ending and a highlight was Seeking ~P’s famous booty-2-body rub and then using a female condom with her.

��

I have no interest in gangbangs, bukkake, MFM, TS girls, midgets, giants - or BBWs for that matter, women in latex suits or bondage.
For some reason it doesn’t interest me.

Only thing left is a real Japanese style nuru session, and perhaps eat off some delicious food off a sexy girl’s body.

Nothing left on my but a visit to Collette’s and a FMF encounter and a good Nuru encounter. Just have to make time for them. Pretty much have the providers picked out.
^^^
Good luck on the bucket list. There are good options for FMF here in NOLA, but a real nuru gel massage is harder to find.

Mick Jagger.. j.s
Xxoo