Do any other providers agree with me?

Ma'am, you used TSA and hijack in the same sentence. Please step this way and come with me into this secluded room. Originally Posted by IDMT
ROTFLMAO...I am assuming you will need to do a cavity search now
LMAO!!....I dunno, I have a pretty scary TSA story from the other day.....Ok...done with my TSA rant...sorry for the hijack!...carry on... Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie has got to be a TSA inspectors dream come true (actually most guys dream come true)...If I saw her in line at the airport, right away I'm thinkin' PAT DOWN!! Then oh, oh.....STRIP SEARCH!! and I don't even work for the TSA, I would just do that if I saw her in line!! DAMN!!

Val, how early do you have to go to the airport and how many people get to grope you before you can get on a plane......WITH SCISSORS no less?!?!
Valerie has got to be a TSA inspectors WET dream come true (actually most guys dream come true)...If I saw her in line at the airport, right away I'm thinkin' PAT DOWN!! Then oh, oh.....STRIP SEARCH!! and I don't even work for the TSA, I would just do that if I saw her in line!! DAMN!!

Val, how early do you have to go to the airport and how many people get to grope you before you can get on a plane......WITH SCISSORS no less?!?! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
There, fixed that for ya.

@Val

You obviously didn't fit the profile, but may not be so lucky the next time. Most airports have (or at least used to have) mailing receptacles near the security screening area where you could mail yourself a disallowed item. If they don't still have them, I strongly suggest carrying a pre-stamped envelope with you.
Honestly Ladies do you really even remember? Originally Posted by 82vintage
Well good providers do.. those that appreciate and take there profession seriously do!!! Just shows how green you are to the Industry its not about laying on your back and watching the clock!!! Further more there are more ways to screen besides waiting for another provider to call you back or a P411 account..best to do your homework... and Spell check does WORK..lol
honestly ladies do you really even remember? Originally Posted by 82vintage

I don't mean to cause a stir here but I felt the need to comment...

I see very few patrons yet every once in a while, I won't recall a gent's name. If he takes the time to point out where we went for dinner/travel when requesting a reference, however, I will always recall our experience together.

Well good providers do.. those that appreciate and take there profession seriously do!!! Just shows how green you are to the Industry its not about laying on your back and watching the clock!!! Further more there are more ways to screen besides waiting for another provider to call you back or a P411 account..best to do your homework... and Spell check does WORK..lol Originally Posted by GotCondomz
Again, my intention is not to create a stir but you have a few grammatical errors in your post that I wish to point out since you made mention of using Spell Check.

"their profession" not "there profession"

There should be a period (.) after your comment of "Just shows how green you are to the Industry."

You need an apostrophe after "it" in the statement "its not about laying on your back.."

The "i" in the above statement should be capitalized as it is the beginning of a new sentence.

"Furthermore" is one word, not two (as you spelled it out further more.)

Lastly, You CAPITALIZE The First Letters of words Unnecessarily.

--------------------------------------------

Peace,
LM

There should be a period (.) after your comment of "Just shows how green you are to the Industry."

You need an apostrophe after "it" in the statement "its not about laying on your back.."

Lastly, You CAPITALIZE The First Letters of words Unnecessarily. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
Thank you for the correction

Again, my intention is not to create a stir but you have a few grammatical errors in your post that I wish to point out since you made mention of using Spell Check.

Lastly, You CAPITALIZE The First Letters of words Unnecessarily.
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie