PLEASE HELP!!

Pretty sure she's only using that to describe you Mata Leon.
As lots of guys on here are not short potbellied balding trolls.
Lol most of the gentlemen here are hobbyist that enjoy the time of the providers. You on the other hand are not.
I am new so I am learning. But I am sure its not a good idea to ban with trolls and having hygiene issues. I thought I was helping you stay away from the trolls killing your business. But I think we all know what you mean. Since we pay for sex we ALL have too because no real women want to see us right? So basicly every guy that has seen you are losers from what your saying?
Could you be more obvious?
She didn't say ALL, she said you Mata Leon...

But hey you have fun trying to defend yourself from the indefensible.
Ooops that word was probably too big for a cro magnon.
Nice job ruining her business. I wish I was him but ur wrong. this is what happens when providers align themselves with trolls . and even worse unknown stalker like Rr is the one that's defending her
I'm well liked. Never had a problem with anyone. So if you think this will hurt me. Lol I must say thanks to you I've had people in my inbox.
Not defending her... pointing out the obvious.
Never even met her... I do admire her not taking your shit.
She doesn't seem to need defense from you Mata!
You are insignificant, just a sad sad lonely little loser.
Not defending her... pointing out the obvious.
Never even met her... I do admire her not taking your shit.
She doesn't seem to need defense from you Mata!
You are insignificant, just a sad sad lonely little loser. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I've never met her either but have definite respect for her ability to stand up to him and put him in his place.....

I wonder how many other ladies will take a stand publicly and put him in his place?

Only one seemed to "have his back" but she has been silent on things for a while now hasn't she?
Sometimes in life one must "sit down be humble"....
I've never met her either but have definite respect for her ability to stand up to him and put him in his place.....

I wonder how many other ladies will take a stand publicly and put him in his place?

Only one seemed to "have his back" but she has been silent on things for a while now hasn't she? Originally Posted by Whispers
Very good point Mr. Whispers, I applaud Mrs. Ariel for standing up to mata! I have not met her either but i'am sure her business will do even better because she is not associated with mata in anyway. More and more providers have a do not see mata policy now because of his bad reputation. There seems to be only one pink knight in matas' corner and she has been silent lately. Good for you Mrs. Ariel, for standing up against mata!!

Only one seemed to "have his back" but she has been silent on things for a while now hasn't she? Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm proud of you for not referring to the ladies of eccie using your usual derogatory term. You are officially off my ignore list.
I'm proud of you for not referring to the ladies of eccie using your usual derogatory term. You are officially off my ignore list. Originally Posted by justaphase
There are a few whores I like....
I want all you gentlemen to know I'm sorry for coming out of my comfort zone to defend myself with Mata. And want you all to know I would never say anything against you all to hurt my business, But sometimes enough is enough. He is a horrible person. I want to thank all of you wonderful gentlemen for throwing your kind words out there and for finally getting him gone. Lol
Hope I get to meet some of you in my near future.
I want all you gentlemen to know I'm sorry for coming out of my comfort zone to defend myself with Mata. And want you all to know I would never say anything against you all to hurt my business, But sometimes enough is enough. He is a horrible person. I want to thank all of you wonderful gentlemen for throwing your kind words out there and for finally getting him gone. Lol
Hope I get to meet some of you in my near future. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
If you really want to get under his skin..... Add a Special Discount for Trolls to your showcase.
Or a mention Mata Leon at booking discount... lol

I can hear the phone ringing off the
hook already