Why are there no permanent bans on eccie?

• BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 05:59 PM
No I’m not hijacking my own thread because it’s guys like you and BLM that I’m talking about. And you and BLM prove my point every time you post something on my thread. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
You sound really hurt emotionally, go cry some and come back later. Nothing is going to change but your anger level.....
You sound really hurt emotionally, go cry some and come back later. Nothing is going to change but your anger level..... Originally Posted by BLM69
No I am not hurt emotionally. I’m just sick of people like you continually posting negativity about people and things that you don’t know anything about. Stick to posting about streetwalkers, which you know something about, and stop trying to be a “big tough guy” by posting bullshit negativity in threads that you know nothing about. The forums would be much better off without you chasing people away with your spiteful bullshit. Just because reputable providers won’t see you or because maybe you can’t afford to see them does not give you the right to bash them. Just stick to the streetwalkers.
No I am not hurt emotionally. I’m just sick of people like you continually posting negativity about people and things that you don’t know anything about. Stick to posting about streetwalkers, which you know something about, and stop trying to be a “big tough guy” by posting bullshit negativity in threads that you know nothing about. The forums would be much better off without you chasing people away with your spiteful bullshit. Just because reputable providers won’t see you or because maybe you can’t afford to see them does not give you the right to bash them. Just stick to the streetwalkers. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Thread is not about blm nor lil o me.
What has gotten you so worked up over bans an
D members here.
I advise the ignore button if some get you this worked up. The staff here on eccie are not tyrants like other sites
... The staff here on eccie are not tyrants like other sites Originally Posted by winn dixie
wd,
Thank you..., maybe.
Thread is not about blm nor lil o me.
What has gotten you so worked up over bans an
D members here.
I advise the ignore button if some get you this worked up. The staff here on eccie are not tyrants like other sites Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are wrong. It is exactly about you , BLM, and the other people like you who post negative things and “pile on” to things which you know nothing about. Stick to things that you have personal knowledge about if you want to bash and be critical of and there is no problem. Just be respectful of those that post legitimate information which is informative and that they want to pass on to the eccie community. That shouldn’t be that difficult to do. And no I don’t want to use the ignore button because then guys like you and BLM don’t get called out on your spiteful posts.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 08:26 PM
You are wrong. It is exactly about you , BLM, and the other people like you who post negative things and “pile on” to things which you know nothing about. Stick to things that you have personal knowledge about if you want to bash and be critical of and there is no problem. Just be respectful of those that post legitimate information which is informative and that they want to pass on to the eccie community. That shouldn’t be that difficult to do. And no I don’t want to use the ignore button because then guys like you and BLM don’t get called out on your spiteful posts. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Called out? You're just hurt being called a WK, I could care less what you think or your "call out" you're gonna keep getting your feelings hurt trick
You are wrong. It is exactly about you , BLM, and the other people like you who post negative things and “pile on” to things which you know nothing about. Stick to things that you have personal knowledge about if you want to bash and be critical of and there is no problem. Just be respectful of those that post legitimate information which is informative and that they want to pass on to the eccie community. That shouldn’t be that difficult to do. And no I don’t want to use the ignore button because then guys like you and BLM don’t get called out on your spiteful posts. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
I encourage you to stay on topic in your own thread.
Bans and heavy handed moderation run members off. Perma bans are used for extreme cases. Your question has been answered and you seem to not like the result. God bless you
Bans and heavy handed moderation run members off. Perma bans are used for extreme cases. Your question has been answered and you seem to not like the result. God bless you Originally Posted by winn dixie
Don’t you understand winn dixie that I am staying on topic. Are you that dense? I’ll spell it out for you. My point is that you, BLM and all of the others like you that get regular “vacations” from eccie for your bullshit posts are exactly the ones that should be permanently banned. Then we would be done with you and all your spiteful posts. Is that clear enough for you?
I will keep posting on my thread as long as it takes to get my point across! Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Post all you wish.
It's your thread.
It's your circus.
Not my monkey, not my banana.

However, you made your point as a rhetorical question in Post #1 and I answered it in Post #2.

Again, any other banter about your point which is now pointless other than your rant in Post #1 is food for the drama tards.

Looking at your post history between ECCIE & OH2, this seems to be a constant MO with your posting style. Universal White Knight for causes which are inconsequential to the world of a Internet Hooker Review Board made for men.
I’m so disappointed that we are 24 posts in, and no one has used the word “Simp”. And where’s my favorite cartoon character?

I’ve got my popcorn and candy ready…
I’m so disappointed that we are 24 posts in, and no one has used the word “Simp”. And where’s my favorite cartoon character?

I’ve got my popcorn and candy ready… Originally Posted by Spoljana
I’m so disappointed that we are 24 posts in, and no one has used the word “Simp” Originally Posted by Spoljana
Maybe they finally figured out that they don't know what that word means. Either that or they've been too busy slurping on each others fart grease to remember to use it.
Funny how some have stayed on topic with zero insults. While the others calling for bans cannot stay within the TOS when logging in.
Glass houses are fragile.
So is the op partaking in the very things that he wants folks to be perma banned for? Have a blessed day
I’m done. I have nothing more to say on the matter. I think everyone knows who the trolls are and how worthless their posts are because they never know what the hell they are talking about.

I realize that permanent bans would just result with them coming back on with new handles. They are kind of like the dog shit that you step on and just can’t get it of your shoe.

I do wish that we could somehow get the ladies to participate more in coed but I think they never will because when they always get bashed.
There are many permabans.

Permaban happens for specific reasons.

Mandles, Multiple handles are permabanned, those who violate truly awful nuclear rules. ⁷

Although some, including staff would like more, not all bans warrant permaban.

The site has guidelines we follow and a point system.

Permabans are a different level.

If we permabanned all we didn't like, they would just return with new handles.

This is why there are a few here we keep and watch/monitor closely. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I have never used it. But I hear you can use the ignore feature provided by eccie. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thread hijacking Even your own thread and personal attacks are not permitted here.
These types of threads never end well.
Perma bans are bad for business and are used for habitual core nuclear rule breakers. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your thread was answered by me in post #2.

Everything after is fodder for the tards to pile on.

For every post defending or attacking the OP, more will pile on to keep the drama alive.

Tread carefully in this thread and cut out the insults. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Bans and heavy handed moderation run members off. Perma bans are used for extreme cases. Your question has been answered and you seem to not like the result. God bless you Originally Posted by winn dixie
Post all you wish.
It's your thread.
It's your circus.
Not my monkey, not my banana.

However, you made your point as a rhetorical question in Post #1 and I answered it in Post #2.

Again, any other banter about your point which is now pointless other than your rant in Post #1 is food for the drama tards.

Looking at your post history between ECCIE & OH2, this seems to be a constant MO with your posting style. Universal White Knight for causes which are inconsequential to the world of a Internet Hooker Review Board made for men. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Sage advice by Sir Giggle