Is there Actual Insight to Greenlight Studio Reviews?

Greenlight has been my go to for a long time..
I find it so fitting, that you see a few reasonable voices talking about how they have certain expectations about a studio and they know to not trust everything that you read and hear, then you have the extreme outliner who is crying, no listen and do as I say/think!

Where are the GL handles that’s are rumored to be floating around defending the studio? Oh ya they aren’t here. Can’t wait to see this thread bunped repeatedly down the road.

Just odd OP has very little to no reviews on GL yet is so anti-GL. I feel we need to find out why he targets GL when all the other studios use old pics, charge more, and waste your time waiting for late start times?
Top, you forgot a choice....

"I don't even go to GL"

:P
I am wary about overly complimentary reviews in all cases and look at who the reviewer is, how many previous posts, etc. I personally only infrequently post reviews but typically piggy back a comment on someone else’s post, agree or disagree. What I find interesting is that GL is the most criticized studio but yet my experience with them is the best, based on reliability of booker and menu of providers, as well as price point for their 45 minute session, which seems unique in a good way for hobbyist options. Plus, when they offer Lovely they are off the charts in provider quality. Just my two cents, but why should we beware of GL again?

(btw, no disrespect to any of you regular posters whose experience may have been different than mine)
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Wasn't Momoka the Japanese chick? If so, I'll give you that one. She was overhyped. Didn't last long at GL as I remember, but caught on with another agency under a new name. Didn't last long there either.
Top, you forgot a choice....

"I don't even go to GL"

:P Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Wasn't Momoka the Japanese chick? If so, I'll give you that one. She was overhyped. Didn't last long at GL as I remember, but caught on with another agency under a new name. Didn't last long there either. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
Originally Posted by TopSprinGester100