Uggh!

Very true bcg...I dont get upset when I am not someone's type. We all have very different tastes and there are plenty out here to provide whatever it is a person desires.
Chella, may I say I think you would be so cute in a baby green with white lace outfit and a pair of black thigh high boots... it's almost St. Patties Day and that would be sooo yummy after your sexy red and black Valentine's outfit in your avatar. OOooooo, I got a thread idea for the ladies in national forum... stay tuned and look for it! Yayee! Oh yeah, staying on topic... double UUUUGGGH! *winks*
I just saw this post by Chella Blaine, and even though it is long past, I feel a reply is in order. When you advertise tantric massage, and post pictures of yourself as a sexy, fit blonde, and then greet your guest behind a closed door to a dark room and close the door before turning on the lights, and then you turn out to be morbidly obese with adipose tissue hanging from your upper arms and your belly hangs down nearly covering your pubic area, you must expect some unhappiness on the part of your clients. In my opinion your website, as far as your pictures are concerned, are absolutely fraudulent.
Next, tantra is all about control. Your method of massage seemed to be more, let's see how fast I can get him off. That was tantra like I am 7' tall.
Third, I was respectful enough not to go home and post a review so that other prey could be warned. Forget it, I told myself, the poor morbidly obese pseudo masseuse is just trying to earn a living the best way she can. Buy then I read this today...all I can say is, lady, you've got some brass balls calling somebody obese. Anybody who has seen you will most certainly agree. Post true pictures of yourself and see how many calls you get. It's a good thing you're retiring. Happy trails.
Sorry for the truth.