Raffle Girls

Cheap Pussy????

The ladies have the option to set their own rate for the overnight session that they would offer.... If the gent that wins the raffle chooses to see the gent, and her rate is higher than the raffle amount, then he would have to make up the rest of her overnight rate....

I take it that you have never been involved in any type of a raffle before.... I guess I don't understand your thinking or logic behind this. Originally Posted by selot
By cheap pussy, the implication was the willingness to take a chance with a paltry contribution to the pool to win the big prize just like the lottery.

And you are correct I have never participated in a raffle where the gent that wins chooses to see the gent.
Oh baby, Of course I will wear a thong and anything else you would like for me to wear... Originally Posted by fawn
Sexy in Red is all I can say....
By cheap pussy, the implication was the willingness to take a chance with a paltry contribution to the pool to win the big prize just like the lottery.

And you are correct I have never participated in a raffle where the gent that wins chooses to see the gent. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Sure if you wanted to see it that way. Before all this crucifying started, this was suppose to be fun. It was also a way to help a guy out as well give the ladies a chance to market and make some money that they otherwise probably wouldn't have had. Everything is totally voluntary, rules set in place, privacy in place, etc. The girls are also getting free stuff w/o any contributions. Chance to see an old friend, make a new one, marketing, and $$ they otherwise wouldn't have had.

Stop looking at this as a one side or both sides getting shafted here. Stop spreading the gloom thats been lurking on this board of lately. Dammit everyone have fun! "The beatings will continue till morale improves."
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 08:45 PM

And you are correct I have never participated in a raffle where the gent that wins chooses to see the gent. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
So you are saying that you would not take the chance to spend the night/day with one of the lovely ladies on the list for the raffle entry fee?

You would rather pay their asking amount for an extended date with one of the ladies out of your own Pocket??

No... they have a problem with the guys that started the 'Raffle'.

Have a coke and a smile and suck a
No... they have a problem with the guys that started the 'Raffle'.

Have a coke and a smile and suck a Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Only the tech geek can post 8 times a day on average with a dick in his mouth.
And you wonder about his fear to approach his classmate.
In light of recent revelations pertaining to the credibility of the sponsors of this great event I offer this thread as the official non subscribe, get out of jail / raffle free thread.

Those that choose to lay with stray dogs can expect to have flees. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Nice to see I was right about your little attitude.

You know damn well the holder of the money is NOT one of the organizers. If you keep up this scorched earth attitude with everyone involved it is going to come down on you tenfold. It is unethical, unfair and certainly ungentleman like. If you don't like the idea, fine. This consistent libel and guilt by association is directed at all who choose to participate.

I suggest you stop now.
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 09:26 PM

You know damn well the holder of the money is NOT one of the organizers. If you keep up this scorched earth attitude with everyone involved it is going to come down on you tenfold. It is unethical, unfair and certainly ungentleman like. If you don't like the idea, fine. This consistent libel and guilt by association is directed at all who choose to participate.

I suggest you stop now. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Well said boltfan!!!
Only the tech geek can post 8 times a day on average with a dick in his mouth.
And you wonder about his fear to approach his classmate. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie

I drank the last Coke but you can still blow me

I suggest you stop now. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Right is in the eye of the beholder as I recollect your ass was supporting all then two and now one of the sponsors of this fine project.

If I were MCM39 whom I have respect for I would put your anchor ass in the life boat for you are sinking the ship you pomp ASS.

How EXACTLY MR. BOLT IS THIS GOING TO COME DOWN ON ME TEN FOLD? Are you and your thugs putting a RAFFLE out on my life.

Note to mods it was Bolt or the Devil Man.
can we all say Troll!!!?
SweetAterPie
Who are you to even step into this at all?
Your most recent post was about as disrespectful as a person can be towards the ladies .
They are hardly being cheap by entering this raffle.It sounds to me you have a bit of jeaousy going through your veins and possibly your own personal agenda.

. You need to take a step back and watch what you post. Originally Posted by looiecypher
.....ol' Sweetater, sigh,shakes head....tisk,tisk
I think if I win, Fawn will be in black stockings but may have to have backups just see her change hahhaha
  • aka
  • 02-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Don't feed the troll.
SweetAterPie
Who are you to even step into this at all?
Your most recent post was about as disrespectful as a person can be towards the ladies .
They are hardly being cheap by entering this raffle.It sounds to me you have a bit of jeaousy going through your veins and possibly your own personal agenda.

. You need to take a step back and watch what you post. Originally Posted by looiecypher
I AM 26:3 YOU BITCH DEVIL

I am the one that has not invested money in a pussy sweepstakes to win an over night experience with a lovely, cause I am to lame to just buy retail.

I am the one that would not treat these fine women with a cattle call and expect they come running to lick my ass, knowing you contributed the large sum of $10, $20 or $50 bucks.Sir it is not the providers that are cheap it is you.

Oh and lurker 40 post,Devil Bitch, 430, Geek Cop Cocksucker 210.

I AM a righteous man, I do not fear the devil and certainly I do not fear you or your ignorant punk ass threats.