Pennsylvania forced to release 11,000 non-citizens from voter rolls

Wow...19 ya say.

How many of those are from Texas?

We supposedly had 96k....I'm waiting to see how many charges comes of this.
Originally Posted by WTF

19 is 19 more than any lib-retard ever admitted voted illegally. BTW, you might wanna read that article again. No one ever claimed 96K illegals voted in Texas.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2019, 07:16 PM
[/COLOR][/SIZE] 19 is 19 more than any lib-retard ever admitted voted illegally. BTW, you might wanna read that article again. No one ever claimed 96K illegals voted in Texas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You might wanna tell Don Trump that basic fact.
You might wanna tell Don Trump that basic fact. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't need to. I posted the article when it first hit the newsstand. I know what it said, and I know they sentenced 19 people in NC for voter fraud ... something dim-retards say never happens.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2019, 08:28 PM
[/COLOR][/SIZE] 19 is 19 more than any lib-retard ever admitted voted illegally. BTW, you might wanna read that article again. No one ever claimed 96K illegals voted in Texas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

After further review. ..when the State of Texas initially lusted the 96k it also referred 58k names to the AG office for possible criminal prosecution.

How many charges have stem from that IB?

You do remember Trump tweeting about this right.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2019, 08:30 PM
I don't need to. I posted the article when it first hit the newsstand. I know what it said, and I know they sentenced 19 people in NC for voter fraud ... something dim-retards say never happens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
NC is not Texas.

And you are not telling the truth. There is voter fraud but miniscule compared to what the Chicken Littles proclaim.
NC is not Texas.

And you are not telling the truth. There is voter fraud but miniscule compared to what the Chicken Littles proclaim.
Originally Posted by WTF
The article I read, understood and posted was about Texas. It never said 95K non-citizens voted.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2515492&highlight=
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2019, 09:23 PM
The article I read, understood and posted was about Texas. It never said 95K non-citizens voted.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2515492&highlight= Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you have no evidence that even one person on that list voted illegally.

Gotchya. Thanks.

Gotchya. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WTF
NC sentenced 19; that's 18 more than one. That's 19 more than any lib-retard would ever admit to.
If you post like that, fred will accuse you of being ivabiggen. Originally Posted by bamscram

No, I would accuse him of using the same shitty style of posting that IvaBiggen used. Originally Posted by friendly fred

wait.... what?????
Opps, dar it is Originally Posted by WTF

opp opp!!!
eep epp!!!
ork ork!!!
ah ah!!!
You sound like you are talking from experience.

You do realize that is no defense?

"Mister officer, I wasn't the only one speeding!"

"STFU Mike Flynn!" Originally Posted by WTF
I go by Ekim
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2019, 08:22 AM

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2515492&highlight= Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Gotchya. Thanks. Originally Posted by WTF
NC sentenced 19; that's 18 more than one. That's 19 more than any lib-retard would ever admit to. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Last I checked, NC was not Texas.

How many off that 96k list have been charged?

You'd think at least half? The way you crowed in your thread, maybe even more!

So far ZERO.

You think they'll get 19 whole voter fraud cases dating back 20 plus years?

Do you realuze how statistically irrelevant that is obviously not
Last I checked, NC was not Texas.

How many off that 96k list have been charged?

You'd think at least half? The way you crowed in your thread, maybe even more!

So far ZERO.

You think they'll get 19 whole voter fraud cases dating back 20 plus years?

Do you realuze how statistically irrelevant that is obviously not
Originally Posted by WTF
Check your previous remark again. No where in it did you stipulate you were referring only to Texas.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Check your previous remark again. No where in it did you stipulate you were referring only to Texas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm stipulating it now...