Cecilia - scratch another one off the list

I don't call that quick to judge. All you knew was that you had an appointment and she didn't show up or call. You weren't supposed to expect that a provider had an accident just because you get a NCNS.
Besides, how do you know that she really did have an accident? A lot of these girls will make up an excuse to cover their tracks, especially when they know that a NCNS report has been put out on them.
I don't call that quick to judge. All you knew was that you had an appointment and she didn't show up or call. You weren't supposed to expect that a provider had an accident just because you get a NCNS.
Besides, how do you know that she really did have an accident? A lot of these girls will make up an excuse to cover their tracks, especially when they know that a NCNS report has been put out on them. Originally Posted by tikkler33
I don't have a clue (and really don't care) if she had an accident.

BUT I agree with tikkler, a lot of girls make shit up when they NS.NC - and I have seen a LOT of providers declare they had an accident on the way to a session - then the bitching changes to "oh I hope she is ok"

BTW, if she really had an accident, I hope she is ok.

DAMN, it works!
BTW, if she really had an accident, I hope she is ok. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

tff cb!
CB, We can't get you started up when it comes to CeCe. You'll start having flashbacks.

I really had a great time with her several months back. Travel schedules have just hampered me seeing her again. I was and still am really looking forward to the post mm's in person.
CB, We can't get you started up when it comes to CeCe. You'll start having flashbacks.

I really had a great time with her several months back. Travel schedules have just hampered me seeing her again. I was and still am really looking forward to the post mm's in person. Originally Posted by Jared411
I enjoyed my session with her Hell, I told her I would like to see her on a regular basis
- I didn't enjoy my phone blowing up b/c of her fucking WK.
I enjoyed my session with her Hell, I told her I would like to see her on a regular basis
- I didn't enjoy my phone blowing up b/c of her fucking WK. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Guess you knew him since he had your cell number.
Guess you knew him since he had your cell number. Originally Posted by ibechill
No it was Cece's number texting all kinds of BS and leaving similar VM messages.
It's good to post NCNS (preferably in co-ed IMO, so the girl can reply); my own preference - except for visiting providers - would be to hold off posting for a couple of days to give the girl the opportunity to make amends. Lefty waited 8 hours, a decent interval...but now I'm guessing he feels bad about it. All that means is Lefty's a decent cat.

We all know of the fabulous yarns some providers can spin. Some. Now I could be wrong, of course, and I only met her once...but Cecilia impressed me pretty damn strongly as a person who does not give enough of a shit about any mutt's opinion to be worth fabricating hooey. She told me she's very sore from the accident. I would be astonished if she made up any of this. She may be quirky, but lying isn't among her quirks. She reminds me of a female version of Popeye: "I yam what I yam".
God Forbid Someone Were To Get In A Simaliar Situation & Everyone Doubts Them...I Am Fine Thanks For Everyones Concerns I Took Off A Couple Of Days & Returned To Work On Thursday With Bruises N Very Sore Girls. Since I Have Recently Gotten Them Enlarged... Civil Barrister The Reason Why I Called You In That One Incident Was Cause You Thought You Had The Right To Go & Post My Prices & Services You Thought Was Offered In The Mens Section. I Am Thankful For My Ginuewine Clients Who Know The Real Me & Take Time To Write Something To Defend On My Behalf.. Thanks Agian..CeCe
God Forbid Someone Were To Get In A Simaliar Situation & Everyone Doubts Them...I Am Fine Thanks For Everyones Concerns I Took Off A Couple Of Days & Returned To Work On Thursday With Bruises N Very Sore Girls. Since I Have Recently Gotten Them Enlarged... Civil Barrister The Reason Why I Called You In That One Incident Was Cause You Thought You Had The Right To Go & Post My Prices & Services You Thought Was Offered In The Mens Section. I Am Thankful For My Ginuewine Clients Who Know The Real Me & Take Time To Write Something To Defend On My Behalf.. Thanks Agian..CeCe Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
CeCe - I guess you forgot that I wrote a glowing review and told you I wanted to see you more often - until your WK blew smoke up your butt.

Your prices were in p411, I posted them in "private" when someone asked a question and when you called me, I had the mods remove the post.

Aaahhh, even more validation of decisions to take her off of hobbyist's lists.
God Forbid Someone Were To Get In A Simaliar Situation & Everyone Doubts Them...I Am Fine Thanks For Everyones Concerns I Took Off A Couple Of Days & Returned To Work On Thursday With Bruises N Very Sore Girls. Since I Have Recently Gotten Them Enlarged... Civil Barrister The Reason Why I Called You In That One Incident Was Cause You Thought You Had The Right To Go & Post My Prices & Services You Thought Was Offered In The Mens Section. I Am Thankful For My Ginuewine Clients Who Know The Real Me & Take Time To Write Something To Defend On My Behalf.. Thanks Agian..CeCe Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88

I don't have a dog in this fight ... but... ya really would have been better off if you had stopped after " ... Very Sore Girls. Since I Have Recently Gotten Them Enlarged... " and left all the guys goin "... oooooo big 'uns... hmmm... gotta go see how large ... "
CeCe - I guess you forgot that I wrote a glowing review and told you I wanted to see you more often - until your WK blew smoke up your butt.

Your prices were in p411, I posted them in "private" when someone asked a question and when you called me, I had the mods remove the post.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I remember you tellin me that but also I remember that I never gave you permission to inform potiental clients how much my sessions were and what I offered....
Oh-oh!

C-c-c-cat fight!

Remember CB arguing with a women never makes you look good.
Oh yeah to my buddies I have a new latina milf ,fbsm, atf.
She has some nice 36d naturals.
She's off Alabama and S.Shepard.