Oral Double Standard

Does this mean if she takes it Greek you will too ??
That's a good way to get your dick bitten off Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I love it when you talk dirty to me.

..... and yet another thread that's gone south. Can we just have a fun conversation without people going back and forth at each other like a bunch of candyasses? DR and Pete just need to bang it out and get it over with. You guys are like Bill and Hillary.
Appearance is not everything. It doesn't matter how she looks but add up her other pluses then see how important the CIM is to you. In my life I have had some really beautiful women in my life but some knew it and once you got pass the physical appearance some of them were ugly.

..... and yet another thread that's gone south. Can we just have a fun conversation without people going back and forth at each other like a bunch of candyasses? DR and Pete just need to bang it out and get it over with. You guys are like Bill and Hillary. Originally Posted by stanleedies
Pete is a child and his girlfriend is as well as my love for black men
When I was married (divorced now) he wouldnt give oral so I stopped giving it to him too. Goes both ways ;-) Originally Posted by KatiforYou
I dated a guy like that, I ended up just closing my legs for 2 years...he eventually got the hint
I dated a guy like that, I ended up just closing my legs for 2 years...he eventually got the hint Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Who would date a prostitute for 2 years, especially one who "closes her legs" to him for that long? Whether a true story or not, feel sorry for that potential bastard's judgement for ugly women.
Pete is a child and his girlfriend is as well as my love for black men Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I'm sorry that mentioning someone who I'm dating makes you feel insecure about your job/career security.
Does this mean if she takes it Greek you will too ?? Originally Posted by hot summer
Lolol. She hasn't given me the green light on the Greek yet lol. Fingers have gone both ways though. Besides, if she would have to be some sort of a sadist who wanted to peg my ass just to "hurt" me. Also, she would have to understand that I get a physical stimulation out of giving Greek - I don't get a rush out of something she's scared of. It's a physical rush, not a mental one, so if "she" had a dick and if I was gay, then yeah, I'd let her stick her dick in my ass too.

..... and yet another thread that's gone south. Can we just have a fun conversation without people going back and forth at each other like a bunch of candyasses? DR and Pete just need to bang it out and get it over with. You guys are like Bill and Hillary. Originally Posted by stanleedies
You're right.