My favorite provider pics

Every lady that has a pic in this thread is great. I've seen most of them and can vouch for how great they look in person as well.

DAMN we are blessed to live in Dallas!
So many beautiful women grace these pages....
DAMN we are blessed to live in Dallas! Originally Posted by Say What
Because Fort Worth is just on the other side of Arlington.

Dunno if it's the simplicity of the background...

Lighting...

The tat on the ankle...

The open toe heels....

Legs....

Smile...

Or eyes...?

I like this one of Daphne's

Originally Posted by muffin101
Nice : )
Here are a couple more Beautiful Ladies that I have seen and can vouch how good they look in person and the high quality service they provide.

BellaFtWorth

LolaBrea01 - Her Birthday is Tomorrow 4-21-14

CG
LolaBrea01 - Her Birthday is Tomorrow 4-21-14 Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Really? So's mine. Lola, if you're reading this, I'm offering a shared-birthday special.
Agreed Copier! I was blessed to have BOTH these lovely ladies in my bed last weekend and I can tell you that they made me feel like the KING OF THE WORLD!
A link to my review of these two in action together: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1035192 (some video included)

Here are a couple more Beautiful Ladies that I have seen and can vouch how good they look in person and the high quality service they provide.

BellaFtWorth

LolaBrea01 - Her Birthday is Tomorrow 4-21-14

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I believe that Chelsie now works out of Austin.
Chelsea Marie? : http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=190901
She's a beautiful woman!

The now retired Chelsie Simms (At least I think she's retired):

Originally Posted by planojim
Thanks P.Jim!
I think I'll create a reason to make a swing through Austin on business and see if she'll pose for me again! She has a wonderful personality. . . as well as the obvious.
You're VERY welcome guy! She was up here working about six weeks ago and was going to try and play with her when I visited family in Austin 3 weeks ago but I was too pooped to party after visiting family.
Contact her and find out if she's visiting up here soon & let me know???

Thanks P.Jim!
I think I'll create a reason to make a swing through Austin on business and see if she'll pose for me again! She has a wonderful personality. . . as well as the obvious. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
You're VERY welcome guy! She was up here working about six weeks ago and was going to try and play with her when I visited family in Austin 3 weeks ago but I was too pooped to party after visiting family.
Contact her and find out if she's visiting up here soon & let me know??? Originally Posted by planojim
I certainly will. She is a lovely young lady. I caught just a glimpse of what lies beneath those lovely eyes just once and hope to try again. A fan of hers once wrote that her eyes put one in mind of a young Faye Dunaway, and I quiet agree.

A young Faye Dunaway indeed!!! Great photo!
PJ

I certainly will. She is a lovely young lady. I caught just a glimpse of what lies beneath those lovely eyes just once and hope to try again. A fan of hers once wrote that her eyes put one in mind of a young Faye Dunaway, and I quiet agree.

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
  • modus
  • 04-20-2014, 06:38 PM
Brianna of Dallas

One I took of Lolabrea01. She is gorgeous.

image.jpg

Kimberly stone