Can an Authentic GFE be Performed in 15-30 Minutes??

It seems like it's the "E" in GFE that's really in question... IMHO some Dudes think that GFE just means that certain acts and positions are offered. So it'snot really about the emotional experience but the level of physical activity that will take place under the GFE heading. That being said if He's thinking that by asking for GFE that he'll get a BBBJ then yes, 15-30 should do it!
  • BLM69
  • 07-15-2014, 12:49 AM
It's totally possible, skip all the chitchat and get into the heat of things. Don't believe me? Time the actual play time next appointment.
I damn sure couldn't keep a good girlfriend if I only had sex with her for 30 minutes.............just saying. I need at least a two disc CD set of sex time.
Forgive me if I am misinterpreting this, but I am under the impression that guys have quickies with their real world gf's all of the time. Although, I do believe a longer session makes for the better experience when you're talking about gfe. Especially with your fine ass =-) Originally Posted by dongeykong
Depends. With someone I've never met before? No.

But...

If it is someone I've seen before (particularly multiple times), then absolutely. Entirely possible to greet at the door and then go at it like horny lovers kept apart too long.

Is it my preference? Eh... I like having more time to work with and less need to worry about the clock. But it is entirely possible under the right conditions. Originally Posted by GracePreston
+1 to both comments.

I just don't see how it's possible to meet someone, experience what I'd consider a GFE, and then be out the door 30 minutes later.

But I could totally get into a 30-minute session every now and then with one of my regulars if she asked me to drop by on the way home.
It can be done. As long as both parties are attracted to one another, respectful, and intent on pleasing one another--it can definitely happen. With introductions aside you still have about 14.5 minutes/29.5 minutes left for GFE.
So, from gathering you guys thoughts, it can be done efficiently as long as the two involved are comfortable with eachother from prior engagements, and I certainly agree...but nothing 15 minutes , at least for me!
Yes it can be. You can get a lot done in 30 minutes..
nothing 15 minutes, at least for me! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Sorry--got bored at work...

Sorry--got bored at work... Originally Posted by Jake B
Don't mean to double post. One last shot at uploading this img...
Attached Images File Type: jpg comic.jpg (87.3 KB, 63 views)
Don't mean to double post. One last shot at uploading this img... Originally Posted by Jake B

It's certainly a challenge...
I only take two minutes. The rest of the appointment is nap time.
imo, since he obviously wanted you to work twice as hard, perhaps the appropriate fee structure should be doubled, as well.

Sessions such as these should not be about the hourly fee as much as they should be about the intensive labor.
imo, since he obviously wanted you to work twice as hard, perhaps the appropriate fee structure should be doubled, as well.

Sessions such as these should not be about the hourly fee as much as they should be about the intensive labor. Originally Posted by ck1942
The rush is fine during an MSOG PSE affair, but just because of the shortage of funds, I'd rather the gent save up a bit more for something more fruitful on first-time visits