Instant Messaging

I use yahoo
yaaaahooooo
Makenzee, you can get it from the Market. Check here on ebuddy.com for more info:

http://www.ebuddy.com/android/ Originally Posted by sdguy08
I am in a constant battle with my EVO but I have a question. Can you use yahoo and MSN on the above program? I quickly looked at the link and couldn't see that information. (I need some hot tea!!!)

Elisabeth
Yahoo: bbbjprincess

Be sure to mention eccie, or you'll have to take a number. LOL
ym to bbbjprincess : hi, i'm pmdelites and soooooo looking forward to jan 20th. btw, i'm on eccie and hope to be under you soon along w/ your other object of desire!!!
YIM here too... been doing that for years... Have to say it is a great way to communicate and to tease.. (webcam & such)
yahoo
damn i guess i need to get with it.Haven't been using it.
I am susceptible to "teasing"....
YIM as txn4bbw69
Yahoo. I'm not on it all the time, but when I am I'm usually open to invites.
Yahoo as well and ebuddy works on android I have it on my phone and my android tablet
Yahoo.
I have yahoo and window's live, but waiting for a new laptop to down load the app's again since these at the house seem to have a issue running them.

I have twitter but haven't used it in years.

I also don't do messangers etc on my phone, I don't hobby enough to warrent paying extra data charges, plus when I am home I'm on a dang computer enough!
btw, YIM is available when you login to yahoo mail and use the new version [not classic]. or you can download/install YIM as a separate app.
I've also used YIM for years. It has been great for getting acuainted!
YIM = ilubbbjcim

email: iluvbbbjcim@yahoo