Reviewing ROS for the Ladies :)

Gotta give it to the OP, whether you hate him or you hate him (and it seems like he's actually bringing everyone together), he's keeping things interesting.

I happen to agree. Whether ladies have other accounts, friendly white knights, or mod assistance, they can typically get the gyst of reviews if they want. I think allowing them to see it poses no real issues and perhaps allows them to get insight on what they are good at or could be better at. A good provider would be able to use that to provide better service.
Double post.
I think there should be an option on the review form to let the reviewer choose whether or not they want the provider to have access to the see the ROS. I've written some reviews I wouldn't mind the provider seeing, but I've also written some where I don't feel comfortable with them reading.

I think if they could see all of them, there would be fewer honest reviews. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
While a checkbox option would make it more convenient, you can always copy your ROS details, and paste it as a response to your own review. As far as I know, "leaking" your own ROS details is allowed.
ROS & Private tags are not Private. So, the point is moot.
Gotta give it to the OP, whether you hate him or you hate him (and it seems like he's actually bringing everyone together), he's keeping things interesting.

I happen to agree. Whether ladies have other accounts, friendly white knights, or mod assistance, they can typically get the gyst of reviews if they want. I think allowing them to see it poses no real issues and perhaps allows them to get insight on what they are good at or could be better at. A good provider would be able to use that to provide better service. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Some of the most disliked ppl in the world are the most famous and wealthy lol. I never cared in my RW life what a person thought of me. I'm certainly not going to on a hooker site, where not one guy knows me and ever will. I don't take any of this shit serious, because it's not real. It's something that us guys do on the side to kill time. That's why it's call the hobby . I will always try to keep it interesting, and Thanks for the post Barry.
On TER a lady can read her reviews (we can't read other ladies) and reviews aren't bumped.

For the guys who think it will cause drama, personally I think TER has way less drama than ICKY, I mean eccie
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-23-2017, 07:40 AM
On TER a lady can read her reviews (we can't read other ladies) and reviews aren't bumped.

For the guys who think it will cause drama, personally I think TER has way less drama than ICKY, I mean eccie Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Totally agree. ICKY is kind of a necessary evil here in Dallas, but TER is a far better alternative and used more often in other parts of the country.

For the guys who think it will cause drama, personally I think TER has way less drama than ICKY, I mean eccie Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Amen here is one of the greatest providers right here. Now you can close this thread lol

The queen has spoken, and again thanks for your post L L.
True, but you should always be honest regardless if they can see it or not, but I see your point. Originally Posted by suiram77
I'm honest in mine. Like I've said before in other threads, I write the reviews more for me anyways, so why would I lie to myself? But there are plenty of reviews Ive seen that seem quite fictional.

Well that might be bc the gents know that you girls can see the review so they pretty it up and leave some of the negative parts out to get In good standing with the provider.
I like to know both the good and the bad of the session.

Yes this site has some toxic members but so does every other site.
Amen here is one of the greatest providers right here. Now you can close this thread lol

The queen has spoken, and again thanks for your post L L. Originally Posted by suiram77
Here it is mods... Straight from the OP... Close the thread...
Here it is mods... Straight from the OP... Close the thread... Originally Posted by Analeese
SMH!!! but yep, now that the greatest provider Ms Laura Lynn has spoken they actually can, but keep dreaming Lucy thank you for your wonderful post, you are a great woman.
Banned. Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahaah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaa hhahaha...
TER if you are VIP you can read all reviews
Oh he's gone thank G_d. what finally got rid of his Lippy mouth?