I Need input on this! ( mainly for the Gents)

Intown Suites is only $169 a week and 1.5 miles from I-45 on FM1960 W.

http://www.intownsuites.com/detail_hotel.asp?id=3959
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks John!
From your post it sounds what you're looking for is an extended stay type of hotel. There are all sorts of levels of quality for this market. The nicest one I have personally stayed in is a Residence Inn. Think it is run my Marriott. Not sure what the rates are as the company paid for it. But it was really nice. They have a living room area, nice kitchen, eating area, and if you get the two beds one it has two floors the top being an open loft with its own bathroom. Could be nice to have a room as your own and another for entertaining clients. This would also be my preference if you were going to be also living in the room as well. Have visited providers that have stayed in places like this that were on the lower end of the quality scale for extended periods of time and it definitely retracts from the experience in my opinion.
Hope you find what you are looking for as I would love to check it out sometime!
Here is a link that might help you out....
http://houston-extended-stay.biz-stay.com/home.cfm
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 09:44 PM
.......Apartments and houses, you usually have to furnish and pay utilities.
Hotels and extended stays come furnished, with all bills paid.

It is much easier to walk away from a hotel/extended. Walking on a house/apartment can cause serious issues. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
That is my thoughts and the main reason I havent gotten another apartment. When I was in one... I always thought people were watching me.. I wanted to leave but we were stuck in a lease. I like the idea I take a few bags with me and not a truck lot of furniture.. I like the fact that if you feel like you have been compromised then you can get up walk away.
Just my 2cents,from North West and beyond. I would stay away from any hotel/motel that is frequented by hobbyfolk and well known. Example: the palace, hilton, crown plaza, Intown.

I would check in to the condos on Allen Parkway, name escapes me. But those would be my first choice, as to they tolerate eccentric behavior... experience tells me.
And should I have to go with a hotel, I would either go with the Omni, which is not cheap, but tolerates us.Or I would go to one of the extended stay hotels, Sun Suites being the last one on the totem pole, try the smaller chain ones first. They have majority working men staying there, Offshore types, and they would love to have you!\
BestoralinTexas,

You do know that LE frequents this board right? You could have sent information via pm
or kept it to yourself. This is why girls get busted. Now people are going to flock to those areas.
Hopefully you will edit this.

xoxo,
Naomi
Spirit,
I try to refrain from that area even for outcalls. Something about it scares me. O yeah I know what scares me about it. When I danced over there it was always drama... It would def. be on the north side before the beltway. Originally Posted by eve
Oh.. I found the place.. its the Woodley suites on the beltway near the Hardy toll road.

However up on 1960 west of 45 if you go west about 1/2 to 3/4 a mile in on the left there are a lot of extended stays there and good places around there over all
From your post it sounds what you're looking for is an extended stay type of hotel. There are all sorts of levels of quality for this market. The nicest one I have personally stayed in is a Residence Inn. Think it is run my Marriott. Not sure what the rates are as the company paid for it. But it was really nice. They have a living room area, nice kitchen, eating area, and if you get the two beds one it has two floors the top being an open loft with its own bathroom. Could be nice to have a room as your own and another for entertaining clients. This would also be my preference if you were going to be also living in the room as well. Have visited providers that have stayed in places like this that were on the lower end of the quality scale for extended periods of time and it definitely retracts from the experience in my opinion.
Hope you find what you are looking for as I would love to check it out sometime!
Here is a link that might help you out....
http://houston-extended-stay.biz-stay.com/home.cfm Originally Posted by islander7695
I have seen the insides of Residence Inn's big room.. the loft upstairs has a king or queen bed and its own bathroom, the downstairs has a nice kitchen, dining room living room and a murphy bed (bed that flips out of the wall) plus its own restroom.
BestoralinTexas,

You do know that LE frequents this board right? You could have sent information via pm
or kept it to yourself. This is why girls get busted. Now people are going to flock to those areas.
Hopefully you will edit this.

xoxo,
Naomi Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I see that it's not just BestoralinTexas doing this. So I have a question for you all, Does it make any sense to post incall info here? Le is very active on this site. Why would you say that there is much activity in one area and post the hotel info and location that you use and make THAT place HOT? It doesn't make any sense.
It not the best plan in the world, but pointing the way to the lessor known hotels might make LE's job a little harder, rather than just setting up shop at all the usual places all the time. If some of it and we are talking the I-10 / Hwy 6 area for example is so completely over the top, it really would be better for everyone.
It not the best plan in the world, but pointing the way to the lessor know hotels might make LE's job a little harder, rather than just setting up shop at all the usual places all the time. If some of it and we are talking the I-10 / Hwy 6 area for example so completely over the top, it really would be better for everyone. Originally Posted by Wayward
Edit: Sent PM Wayward.

Carry on.
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Naomi

I understand your concern and yes please lets refrain from using names of the hotels in here... If you know of a great place please pm me with it..
Thanks for pointing it out...
Love ya Lexus .... Originally Posted by eve
Refreshing .... for a change!

[I knew what you meant! ... just being a smartass]

My 2 cents:

1. 1960 around 45 is not good, especially just East of 45.
2. Sawdust/Rayford intersection of 45 too much traffic congestion.
3. Extended stay hotels have more "room access" for cleaning, etc.
4. Apartment is easier to get a shorter lease & traffic is not so obvious.
5. A truly "gated" complex will keep records of traffic & "cameras"?

You can always PM me.
I thought her main concern was what type of incall makes most of the guys most comfortable and what area close to the woodlands everybody likes best.

Not so much what hotel/notel/apartments to stay at....
Naomi, I am done with your condesending comments.
LE does read, they get blowjobs as well, imagine that.
I am not saying anything that is not well known here in Houston. Furthermore, do not begin to criticize, evaluate, judge, or correct anything I say or do, your not qualified!
I have been in the hobby as long as you have been alive.
Do you need attention, much? And, Ive been biting my tongue, well fuck it!