The Double Life – How Much Do We Love It?

The idea of the "double life" intimidates me. The potential cost of discovery, outside of money, is intimidating and limits my participation in the Hobby. If my RW life were different, my activity would be much higher in frequency and lrngth of sessions. Destination vacations to the Carribien, Europe and the Pacific rim might then be part of the scene for me.
I have nine...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Braggart. That's a lot of hairballs to hack up, however.

I'm probably one of the oddities as far a being a "provider" goes as I don't split my life up with the oft-necessary lies. I don't have another job or children to protect, and my immediate family (the old folk have gone to their reward or punishment ) and closest friends know that I am a "professional companion." I don't yell it from the mountaintop (and have a good cover story in place), but at least I don't have to hide too much, worry about blackmail, or be concerned that someone who knows me will see an ad or pic and have heart failure. (My folks are probably rolling in their graves, or laughing hysterically.)
  • cr76
  • 04-02-2015, 11:48 AM
The idea of the "double life" intimidates me. The potential cost of discovery, outside of money, is intimidating and limits my participation in the Hobby. If my RW life were different, my activity would be much higher in frequency and lrngth of sessions. Destination vacations to the Carribien, Europe and the Pacific rim might then be part of the scene for me. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I agree, it can be fought but there are benefits. IBe Webb torn with staying in te hobby or getting out of it as well. There's a lot I like about and yes te double life makes me laugh sometimes. I picked up friends to go to the movies and in the back of mind I'm thinking( you just had a three way). So that makes me chuckle
moved and i have three Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
huh? I don't get it Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I keep my work life separate as well.

So hobby, work, and home.....all separate.