GOOGLE VOICE IS AWESOME

I have to disagree with you. Many men who are married and hobby do it because they love and respect their wives and family enough to keep up the home front while taking care of their manly needs to conquer pussy. Its primal. Smart, respectful, caring men see professionals. Stupid, careless men meet a civvie who doesn't know her place and gets caught within a few months. Family destroyed, finances a wreck, a permanent scar on your life.

Men are hunter-gatherers. Its in their nature to fcuk often and various mates. Monogamy is like a a fetish for men. It just isn't natural. Women are nurtures: for the home, for the kids, for the man, for anything that requires or needs to be nurtured. Most wives fail at nurturing their man bc they get too wrapped up in nurturing the home and kids or their career, etc. The know it, feel guilty/inadaquate for it (unreasonably so) but then direct it back to the marriage and alienate the husband. Its a viscious cycle and one a husband will fight forever unless he gets his manhood validated elsewhere. The home, the children and the career validate the woman but men NEED to conquer some pussy on a regular basis.

Hobbying satisfies the husbands and wife's need (without the wife knowing of course) to keep up appearances. Very rarely do two people stay in love for the long haul. Eventually, money and or kids takes precedence over former feelings of love and devotion and two responsible adults have to find a way to make it work for the sake of the kids and the finances. Its just good business to keep a marriage together if you can. Men who love and respect their wives know this and hobby bc of it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Damn THN... Can you get any more accurate? I think I'm in hobby love... :P
Damn THN... Can you get any more accurate? I think I'm in hobby love... :P Originally Posted by falconbueller
...took the words right outta my mouth.

Somebody get that girl a trophy!
GV is awesome. Its linked to your gmail so when you get txt it also comes to your email so clean that out. Txt messages dont show up on your phone bill but phone calls do.... Originally Posted by txboi2013
Agree I've been using it for awhile now and just found out you can receive pics they just go to your linked email. But I'm sure GV users already knew. I aso use a app called audio manager to keep those unshared pics private...
Thanks guys

About the voicemail. U can have it set to google voice too. The trick of using google voice is to set it up on a desktop the way u want before using it on your phone. Btw I would block the two numbers of the dumbasses who texted you out of the blue. Don't EVER give girls like that one more minute of your business. They obviously don't know the boundaries.
  • HDnTX
  • 02-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Someone mentioned that it goes to your email as well and to keep it cleaned out. Well that is true; but I have gmail account just for the hobby and GV. If you want to be extra safe, uninstall GV from your phone till you need it again. It only takes a couple of minutes to reset it up.
Someone mentioned that it goes to your email as well and to keep it cleaned out. Well that is true; but I have gmail account just for the hobby and GV. If you want to be extra safe, uninstall GV from your phone till you need it again. It only takes a couple of minutes to reset it up. Originally Posted by HDnTX
Same here on the separate mail account, but you don't have to uninstall the app, just sign out of it and nothing will come through. If asked just say you were trying it out, checking out features, etc.

I actually use it for work also, since I don't want to carry two phones and don't want my personal cell number floating around for 10 years after I leave a company. Voila, GV to the rescue. Also using it for work gives app legitimacy on my phone..

Lastly, THN nailed it. Great post.
Someone mentioned that it goes to your email as well and to keep it cleaned out. Well that is true; but I have gmail account just for the hobby and GV. If you want to be extra safe, uninstall GV from your phone till you need it again. It only takes a couple of minutes to reset it up. Originally Posted by HDnTX
HDn, I use to uninstall the app but got tired of that and if you have android phone I just browse incognito and type gv and go straight to Web site. So when I'm done just sign out and don't forget that bcs when you log back in its still tbere. It never saves your history like goin straight to Google search. I also have a few utr chics from SC and aspd from 2008 that moonlight with hella deals around the 1st of each month. Downside is the glide video chat don't work with gm. So sometime I miss out.
I have to disagree with you. Many men who are married and hobby do it because they love and respect their wives and family enough to keep up the home front while taking care of their manly needs to conquer pussy. Its primal. Smart, respectful, caring men see professionals. Stupid, careless men meet a civvie who doesn't know her place and gets caught within a few months. Family destroyed, finances a wreck, a permanent scar on your life.

Men are hunter-gatherers. Its in their nature to fcuk often and various mates. Monogamy is like a a fetish for men. It just isn't natural. Women are nurtures: for the home, for the kids, for the man, for anything that requires or needs to be nurtured. Most wives fail at nurturing their man bc they get too wrapped up in nurturing the home and kids or their career, etc. The know it, feel guilty/inadaquate for it (unreasonably so) but then direct it back to the marriage and alienate the husband. Its a viscious cycle and one a husband will fight forever unless he gets his manhood validated elsewhere. The home, the children and the career validate the woman but men NEED to conquer some pussy on a regular basis.

Hobbying satisfies the husbands and wife's need (without the wife knowing of course) to keep up appearances. Very rarely do two people stay in love for the long haul. Eventually, money and or kids takes precedence over former feelings of love and devotion and two responsible adults have to find a way to make it work for the sake of the kids and the finances. Its just good business to keep a marriage together if you can. Men who love and respect their wives know this and hobby bc of it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
It's too bad the wives don't see it that way.

And yes, we wouldn't have avoided
Extinction and guaranteed the passing on of our genes by being monogomous
As cavemen would we? Their life span being so short and the rate of infant mortality,
Miscarriages, and such made
It illogical to only have one mate.
Ain't evolution grand!!!!!
And that why ladies should NEVER ride the provider/SO fence.

Ignorance is bliss.
On an Android phone I use an app called GVPhone. No record of any kind on the bill no matter what, just some unspecified data usage at random times.

I keep it installed but I log out of the google account on the app so if anyone loads the app it just asks you to log in, nothing is revealed. When I want to use it, I load the app, log in, and I'm good to go, when I don't I just log out and close the app.

Much better than the official google voice app which piggybacks onto your phone in a More conspicuous way.
Another tip for android users is to turn off all your notification settings. You can also "hide" the app from showing up on your screen.
Since we are on the topic of covering your tracks.

If you like to take pictures and want to hide them. There are many apps that do this, the one I use is Vaulty Stocks and looks like an app to look up stocks. You have to punch in a password to access any pics or videos that you don't want to be seen in the regular gallery. It also prevents anything from being uploaded to the cloud.
Since we are on the topic of covering your tracks.

If you like to take pictures and want to hide them. There are many apps that do this, the one I use is Vaulty Stocks and looks like an app to look up stocks. You have to punch in a password to access any pics or videos that you don't want to be seen in the regular gallery. It also prevents anything from being uploaded to the cloud. Originally Posted by hungryhippo

hungryhippo,

Thanks for the app suggestion man. I'll try out Vaulty Stocks.
GV is great ... The only downside is that when using it for calls on your phone, it will give the lady you called a long distance call number ... if you dial that number from your phone outside GV, it will call the lady you just talked to
If your SO grabs your phone and calls that long distance number you are fried ...
Worst than a Tolltag buddy ...

That would be a potential issue so be careful ...

This made me so hot. I want to have your babies. Haaaaaaaaaa