Herman Cain out of touch and full of crap...

The contractor creates the jobs, to fulfill a contract, whether it is for the government or someone else. The job ends when the contract is completed. At best, the jobs are temporary. Hardly a career.
Oh, I don't watch Fox News, or listen to "hate" radio. Just for your info. In fact, I don't have a TV, so I don't watch CNN, CNBC, MSNBC or any other news. I listen to sports and NPR. And I'm STILL not a liberal, or neocon.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-08-2011, 12:29 AM
Unlike you, Stevie... I do not need the media to form my own opinion.
I am sorry you need government's assistance ... therefore, mine to be whole. I do not need yours!
BTW... that was a pretty lame example you came up with... Is that the best you can do?
Herman Cain just wants to tax our asses harder! When he told the people at the last debate about his cancer survival it really tugged on their heart strings. While I am glad he is a survivor, I believe he is the wrong man for the job!

Instituting more taxes would further drive this nation into a deeper Depression than were already in. The man used to be the head of the Kansas City Federal Reserve, he's poison. Status quo all the way, no change.
[quote=CPT Savajo;1728761. Status quo all the way, no change.[/quote]
status quo is hope & change