Biden cheat sheet shows he had advance knowledge of journalist’s question

Who gives a shit? I'd rather have a question the breathing corpse is prepared to answer than someone like Trump's sorry fat ass just completely dismissing a question from a reporter and saying, "fake news, next question". Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Or instructing people to cure Covid by injecting Clorox into their lungs.

The last dude just made shit up.
Or instructing people to cure Covid by injecting Clorox into their lungs.

The last dude just made shit up. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

The worst cult leaders always end up killing their followers. Jonestown, Waco, Heaven's Gate...
And that says more about you than any of the other claims you ever make about being a moderate on here. Originally Posted by texassapper
Do you work? Of course you don't so that is a rhetorical question. I do... I have clients who pay my firm for my services. Before I do any final presentation when an engagement is about to conclude, I send them power point slides for them to review before our meeting and encourage them to email me with any questions they may have because I want to be prepared for their questions before our final meeting because whatever I say in that meeting if I am bullshitting with an answer, I can't take that back.

I am a nobody and I do that for my job. Now imagine if I was a somebody being scrutinized by the world with my answers. Ummmm, yeah, I'd kind of want to know the questions beforehand and have my answers ready.

Does that make sense to you? If not, I don't know how else to explain it to you.

Of course cheat sheets or not, Biden's answers will probably be bullshit. He is a career politician after all.

Don't get fussy with me though about me being an independent with no party affiliation because you disagree with my post. People of your ilk elected Biden by electing Trump's stupid ass. I never voted for either one of those dipshit geezers.
...whatever I say in that meeting if I am bullshitting with an answer, I can't take that back... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You maybe could try to have a clue. Having your prezo reviewed beforehand sounds reasonable. Maybe Slo-Joe could try that. Did he send out his prezo ahead of time? But one can't call it a Q&A if the questions have to be submitted in advance and there is no follow up with questions in real time.

I started a business venture based on that very practice. We call people without a clue slide readers. They can only answer questions that someone else prepared for them and put on the slides. When asked what does it mean, all they can do is point to the slide.

Seems people with your propensity want the test questions days ahead of taking the test.