NOT HATING OBAMA

will you take off your hood and show us your face, Deliverance boy?
It has always been my contention that when someone lies to you that they are saying that they think you are stupid. Don't you feel stupid, we've been lied to enough. Of course, some people don't feel lied to at all so... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your opinion regarding your perception of the stupidity of those of us who have been conscious for the past 40 years who are, therefore, obliged to disagree with 99.9% of what you post is of no consequence.
  • CJ7
  • 05-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Your opinion regarding your perception of the stupidity of those of us who have been conscious for the past 40 years who are, therefore, obliged to disagree with 99.9% of what you post is of no consequence. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
sounds like a Moody Blues song

heh heh heh, breath deeply.....and hold it.
  • CJ7
  • 05-21-2013, 05:57 PM
I think
I think Iam
therefore Iam
I think

exhalessssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss
I think
I think Iam
therefore Iam
I think

exhalessssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss Originally Posted by CJ7
I think. You dumb.
I think. You dumb. Originally Posted by slim deez
Nice avatar, Whiny the lying sack of shit. Did your old lady throw you out?
Nice avatar, Whiny the lying sack of shit. Did your old lady throw you out? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What makes you think that the woman who used to be in the pic with him wasn't his mommie?
What makes you think that the woman who used to be in the pic with him wasn't his mommie? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Just speculating. You might have something there R4C.