Ladies!! What's your signature move? How do you do that thing that makes a man go OMG..

Oh that would of been awesome to see.

Well a gift from surgery(hernia repair)

I can't puke and have a very minimal gag reflux. I always get a pretty priceless look lol

I am also fairly flexible but beyond clumsy Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
I can personally say...BA...is definitely telling the truth.....no gag reflex what so ever... ijs
I can personally say...BA...is definitely telling the truth.....no gag reflex what so ever... ijs Originally Posted by SNL9933

Lol thanks SNL!
I enjoy twerking in cowgirl (reverse) and licking the boys while the pickle is in my mouth. Also my HWCW that makes baby sounds come out a grown man, hehehe...

I have other tricks up my sleeve

Yummy topic!
I think it would be my flexibility. And the fact that I love showing it off by putting my legs as far behind my head as they will go, or standing up straight and grabbing my ankle. Originally Posted by Slim.
Okay, I'm dying here. I'll have to see that.
I enjoy twerking in cowgirl (reverse) and licking the boys while the pickle is in my mouth. Also my HWCW that makes baby sounds come out a grown man, hehehe...

Yummy topic! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Something about AA girls who know how to "twerk" when they are in CG or RCG....drives me crazy....OMG. The first AA girl I ever hooked up with was in RW (met her on a flight) in 2008....she would "twerk" her ass while on top of me and it would drive me up the wall....then hop off and and BBBJ and then hop back on again...going back and forth....out of this world.
Something about AA girls who know how to "twerk" when they are in CG or RCG....drives me crazy....OMG. The first AA girl I ever hooked up with was in RW (met her on a flight) in 2008....she would "twerk" her ass while on top of me and it would drive me up the wall....then hop off and and BBBJ and then hop back on again...going back and forth....out of this world. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Now that sounds hot...tasting herself !

There's a song that challenges women, "bet you can't do it on a dick" - I'm always up for that challenge.

Twerking while in a split (I'm such a stripper lol) is my fav!
I think it would be my flexibility. And the fact that I love showing it off by putting my legs as far behind my head as they will go, or standing up straight and grabbing my ankle. Originally Posted by Slim.
Hot damn... ;-)
1) My hands are small so there's that whole perspective thing when they are wrapped around something. That, coupled with the view of my eyes staring back at you and my tongue action during thrusts make for some nice combo moves from what I hear.

2) I can do a backbend and suck your dick while I sit on your face.
Now that sounds hot...tasting herself !

There's a song that challenges women, "bet you can't do it on a dick" - I'm always up for that challenge.

Twerking while in a split (I'm such a stripper lol) is my fav! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Yummy topic! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That is super hot! Do your thing girl

Melannie! I just watched your twerking video and it's amazing! THAT is a great move all by itself. I just want to reach out and slap that butt and BITE it! Is that bad?
I am SO jealous of you girls who have butts! I want to twerk, but it's impossible without big juicy cheeks like yours. You are beautiful girl. I want to watch you in action!

So far my only signature move is when I actually pick up the phone and say,
"yes you can visit today". And then screw your brains out.
Only 3 allowed a week! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thank you so much!! Everything you do to turn a man on is your signature move.. it very well may be the sound of your sexy voice!

ROFLOL, you're a piece of art. I think I might like you. (In a hobby since, of course.) You should read my post on hobbist and friends. No worries here about any confusion on my part, honey. LOL I think I get it. ;-)

I have yet found a provider that can sustain a true DT for more than say 4 seconds tops.

I'm not the most experienced "hobbies" but I'm very experienced. ;-) Originally Posted by Muscleup
LOL.. Thank you. I wouldn't call me a piece of art though.. More like a work in progress. haha! I haven't timed myself yet of how long I can hold my DT position.hmm practice makes perfect and no confusion here.. I'm a flirt!
JEEBUS...and here I am thinking doggie is "wild". I'm such a vanilla fuck.
Lately my signature move is handing a girl money and then laying down. Wait, what, this is for girl moves only. My bad.
My move does get me laid every time. Just sayin
My move does get me laid every time. Just sayin Originally Posted by Mavs fan
LMAO.. I have to see that move some time.

Love your avatar by the way!
1) 2) I can do a backbend and suck your dick while I sit on your face. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Double hot damn...!

I can't puke and have a very minimal gag reflux. I always get a pretty priceless look lol

I am also fairly flexible but beyond clumsy
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
My twerkin while riding you backwards.. including Greek
Also.. I can lick your goodies while in Deep Throat position,,lol

Originally Posted by melannie_star

So far my only signature move is when I actually pick up the phone and say,
"yes you can visit today". And then screw your brains out.
Only 3 allowed a week! Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Originally Posted by Eva Damita
1) . That, coupled with the view of my eyes staring back at you and my tongue action during thrusts make for some nice combo moves from what I hear.

2) I can do a backbend and suck your dick while I sit on your face
. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I thinck I need to go take a cold shower, now.