I want to understand Moderators here

DJ,
Your question was a waste of time.
There are only a handful of Mods to work all of the worldwide forums and simply are busy dealing with issues that must be dealt with.
As you've brought up the unfair question, again, well, nope. Back when I was on staff, every point I issued was well deserved.
Note that the guidelines are the guidelines, and they are rather clear.
Last, members simply do know whether or not other members get points for similar issues.
The Wife Is The Smart One!
the rest of us who are trying to hang in here would honestly like a clear understanding of how mods think because I can't do the open Eccie up to get pussy then point detail. Please Mods clear the air. Ourhome2 has it, I just can't read ROS, which is so. important! Stop being so damn punitive or at least be fair and give people ample warnings then try to reform members. This shit is harder than my fucking job. Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
I wish I could be here with a Mod and have a real conversation. To see how they think so I can enjoy this site. Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
There should be no need or reason to interact with moderators if you're just trying to connect with the ladies.
If the issues are regarding your activity in the site's forums other than reviews I will give you the same tips I gave htownrizz:
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=11
Best to listen to MW ..