Is Houston worth the trip?

Yeah, that's a pass for me
Yeah, that's a pass for me Originally Posted by gtoman
This isnt a "who's not interested thread" but thanks for letting me know.
the bandwagon you hopped on seems pretty big but my pm can hold 2500 messages and its almost full. Your lack of interest is null and void.
The worst thing you can possibly do right now is start responding negatively...we don't worship whores like the pussy whipped sycophants in Dallas...we tell it like it is, and the tricks rule this place, not the hookers...

If you think you're big enough (pun intended) to take it, please continue...just don't go whining to the mods later saying no one warned you...

P.S.-Our Welcome Wagon is already full of fat, black hookers...we don't need another one down here...thanks...
I wish this Pasul guy would stop stalking me. Talk about a fixation. It's completely crazy how you've managed to troll me on every single social media site, ad site, review boards, email and god know how many numbers I've blocked and yet you just won't quit. You're the reason girls get gun handlers licences and restraining orders. Dude just go away. FOREVER! Originally Posted by DarlingDiana
Diana, If you can't take constructive criticism then get another hobby.

PS - sexy legs
[

Had you read my showcase you would know my definition of GFE does not have anything to do with unprotected sex. Its the connection you make with someone in the process. There is no wham bam about me. Everyone knows reviews can be bias as well, some were written by clients ive know for years and others I've only met the once. Either way I appreciate the honesty and response its certainly what i asked for when I posted this thread so thanks very much. You all have a blessed day life whatever.

Lol to the comment about "Backpage whores" its a form of advertisment sweetie,as is my personal website, p411, eccie, ter and the other board. To each their own. Originally Posted by DarlingDiana
But you offer BBBJ that's unprotected

Connection seriously this isn't match.com

There is absolutely nothing fat about me sweetie but my ass and these 40dd tits.

Had you read my showcase you would know my definition of GFE does not have anything to do with unprotected sex. Its the connection you make with someone in the process. There is no wham bam about me. Everyone knows reviews can be bias as well, some were written by clients ive know for years and others I've only met the once. Either way I appreciate the honesty and response its certainly what i asked for when I posted this thread so thanks very much. You all have a blessed day life whatever.

Lol to the comment about "Backpage whores" its a form of advertisment sweetie,as is my personal website, p411, eccie, ter and the other board. To each their own. Originally Posted by DarlingDiana
There is Someone for Everyone hon, keep your chin up If you choose to make the trip, have safe travels and enjoy your stay!

Love the boots!
There is Someone for Everyone hon, keep your chin up If you choose to make the trip, have safe travels and enjoy your stay!

Love the boots! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
she's right hon keep your chins up, and focus on the parts of you that don't gain weight....your hair and your boots!
  • dmode
  • 01-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Lol.

You fuckers are ruthless.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Lol.

You fuckers are ruthless. Originally Posted by dmode
The way she asked the question, she was asking for dickhead replies. And she got em, in force.
This is a recon effort for the Super Bowl.
I think she might try eating some salads before making her debut here.....and decide if she is gfe or covered in saran wrap........just a suggestion Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Wow what a douchebag response. Sorry but the salad comment is a bit uncalled for!

You know some guys PREFER a girl with more junk her trunk!

(Just saying)
Wow what a douchebag response. Sorry but the salad comment is a bit uncalled for!

(Just saying) Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
Did you expect houston tards to be nice & comforting? Pfft

(Just saying) Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
Is there a difference between ....

... "more junk her trunk" and

... "more junk IN her trunk"?

(Just asking!)

Your showcase provides accurate pics I assume, and, if so, you appear to have a well proportioned and attractive body that is inviting and tempting ... with no "junk" stashed around. Your historical reviews reflect that as well. Are "things" still good?
This is very entertaining. lol
Got to have tough skin in this business and I definitely do.
Diana, If you can't take constructive criticism then get another hobby.

PS - sexy legs Originally Posted by pasultexas1
WOW! so you steal my photo and use it as your avatar. uggggh I just can't with you. These are MY private photos. Stay off my instagram OMG!!!!!