Best place for an adult trip?

Why out of the country? Go to Vegas and make a side trip to Pahrump and visit the legal brothels out there. I had one of the best sessions of my life with a gal at the Chicken Ranch. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Las Vegas is full of smelly, fat Americans, that's why. It's hot, it's mostly flat, and most everything is faked up to look like parts of the world you actually would enjoy. Kind of like a cheap cruise.

About Hedonism, are you saying it'd be a lousy time if you aren't "hot"?
They advertise a ton in backpage. Have yet to see any reviews. Originally Posted by RyanAlex
I did see a review on this board regarding dr. nights
here's the link http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=73985
There's Hedonism Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
AMEN! There's 3 of them, and 2 are in Jamaica!
If you are NOT shy, and open to others, kind of like swinging, but not exactly, it's THE place to take a lover!
#2 is the smallest of the 3 and is more intimate, but for me, it's #1, bigger, lots more amenities, etc. If anyone goes, pls post some pics, it's already been almost 3 yrs since my last trip to Jamaica...I'm ready to go again NOW!!! Anyone curious enough to bring a nympho along? Sign me up!!
For adult play with providers, you might look into Margarita Island of the coast of Venezuela...they have several special resorts.
try looking into costa rico on eccie. from what i read it is around 500 for air, hotel and a couple of sessions. it is legal there. have not been yet but planning on it.
  • jwood
  • 10-18-2010, 11:57 AM
For an adult vacation without the SO, how could you beat Dallas. Look at all the pretty ladies on eccie and p411. I am just 120 miles away and I can't get there enough.
For adult play with providers, you might look into Margarita Island of the coast of Venezuela...they have several special resorts. Originally Posted by BadWolf
http://mywildvacation.com/home.php

They also opened a place in the Dominican Republic.
For adult play with providers, you might look into Margarita Island of the coast of Venezuela...they have several special resorts. Originally Posted by BadWolf
Better double-check that . . .I think Chavez has tightened up on business in Venesuela. Everybody with any property there is is trying to get to Maimi.
pinche Chavez! Other than oil, that was probably his best revenue source...always screwing things up jajaja