Being Deployed

First BamaChamps, I want to personally say thank you to you for risking your life for our freedom! I am also very grateful to the rest of the men and women that serve our country!!! THANK YOU

And these guys are speaking the truth about providers giving back to you special men that serve your country... Reese and I would love to give you a proper send off, and offer you a very very special double session with the two of use... we will definitely help you work that 30lbs off or we will die trying. LOL. I will send you a pm... Originally Posted by fawn
Awesome of you Fawn. I may have to look you up someday.
Thanks for your service and sacrifice. A doubles session with Fawn and Reese will put a smile on your face for the long flight over for sure.
On behalf of the Jewish people on this board, let also say thanks for fighting on behalf of Israel. Our people would not exist without your kindness and sacrifice.
bamachamps, thank you for your service to our wonderful country. Keep your six covered.

DD
Bless you and be safe. My son is scheduled to be deployed in Sept. I know he has to go but being a mother still I worry. Maybe before you leave send your address of where you are going to be, to some of your favorite providers. Hopefully they will write and send pics. The others with you will be so jealous and wondering how you are getting all these beautiful women to write you. Maybe we need a forum of all our deployed hobbyist that list their address where we can write to them to help keep their spirits up. Just a thought.
Semper Fi!
Hello John,

Thanks for all that you are doing to provide the safety and security for all of the men woman and children in America today. Be safe, use your best judgement and come back to us once again.

TexasCowboy