Tongue Splitting

Aidan,

I just adore the topics that you start!

However, since we have met, I will share that you're a wild one! Just be careful, play safe and enjoy yourself!

Side note, I get a little well ... pale ... when someone wiggles a split tongue when I've seen a few online. I could see the whole kissing thing being awesome but the whole idea of a split tongue kindof wigs me out. Must be an age thing.

I probably wouldn't mind trying to kiss a guy with one.

Hope you're doing well. Sounds like it!

Hugs and more,
Elisabeth
I don't see how lawmakers could make something like that illegal nor possibly enforce it.

What if someone had an accident that split their tongue? Seems fairly impossible to police to me. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
http://law.onecle.com/texas/health/146.0126.00.html

I am not a lawyer but I would bet it is easy to prove a split straight down the middle was not an accident. Not saying it is a number 1 priority for the cops but a tattoo artist can loose their license if caught providing this service so many of the best ones will not do it.
Just Curious, why would splitting your tongue be illegal and this not be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5mJiF3xzH0

NOW, talk about giving me the willys...THAT will do it!..and there ain't much that gives me the willys...LOL.
http://law.onecle.com/texas/health/146.0126.00.html

I am not a lawyer but I would bet it is easy to prove a split straight down the middle was not an accident. Not saying it is a number 1 priority for the cops but a tattoo artist can loose their license if caught providing this service so many of the best ones will not do it. Originally Posted by inctown
That just says it's illegal to perform tongue splitting, not that it's illegal to have your tongue split.
Hers was done out of state where it was legal and done by a pro that had done many. It's sexy as hell really. I'd get mine done myself if I wasn't worried about how it would affect me playing musical instruments that require tonguing patterns.

It's so so funny that any one on this site would remind us that ANYTHING is illegal. lol

Sometimes I just need to share things somewhere in public that is that happy medium between faceb$%k and Fetl%$e. I know Elizabeth won't ban me for stirring the pot and getting people out of their comfort zones a bit.
I guess I will clear up the intent of my comments. Tattoo and piercing artists are regulated by the state health department. The state and the op are both in Austin Texas. An artist can loose their license to pierce or lessor punitive measures (such as fines or warnings) if they are caught providing this service. The state asks all related agencies (social services, wic, emergency rooms etc) to report to them so they may investigate and track down the artist. So trying to inform you
1. Some reputable artists want no part of this service.
2. Some girlfriends will put their boy friends through hell if the get a call from a health department asking them to come in and talk (which most people assume means you have been exposed to an std).

Enjoy the procedure sorry for the confusion just thought you would like the heads up