Encounter: Leah, miss Hottie

I admit it is a little weird,, about the stuff I said we talked about, I just wanted to add that to the story, because our activity's were a little boreing to reed, the reviews I write, are basicly all the same, ...so I added a bit extra of my encounter, Originally Posted by Franklin4
Is this Leah off Twitter who knows Alyssa in Webster?
I admit it is a little weird,, about the stuff I said we talked about, I just wanted to add that to the story, because our activity's were a little boreing to reed, the reviews I write, are basicly all the same, ...so I added a bit extra of my encounter, Originally Posted by Franklin4

That's all good brother At least you (unlike the other educated Jimmies) understood how I found it a bit odd. Lol
ahhhh I think I know her

never partook, but almost last time I saw her in a mmmmm bar
ahhhh I think I know her

never partook, but almost last time I saw her in a mmmmm bar Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
To young fer ya...maybe her gramma?
ahhhh I think I know her

never partook, but almost last time I saw her in a mmmmm bar Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
yes, and we talked about rubbery rosey
yes, and we talked about rubbery rosey Originally Posted by Franklin4
thanks,

I'm still thinking it over leaning yes
Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Yes,......
ahhhh I think I know her

Yup.... She was at the parade....
Yup.... She was at the parade.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
shhhhhhhh on that,

but that is not where I know her from

to me, looks better now
DM'd on twitter a couple of times, texted, said she was available when I wanted, I replied and she ghosted, then I get a DM at almost 2:00 am saying "sorry I forgot" and a different number. Didn't bother to try. Shame - I would have liked to meet her.Just FYI.
As others have asked is this the same Leah that is on twitter?(Check out Leah3Me (@Leah28868576): https://twitter.com/Leah28868576?s=09)
As others have asked is this the same Leah that is on twitter?(Check out Leah3Me (@Leah28868576): https://twitter.com/Leah28868576?s=09) Originally Posted by bawls_deep
Yes
Is this Leah off Twitter who knows Alyssa in Webster? Originally Posted by Seanross26
One in the same, Alyssa was going to have her own M&G?? So I heard...
Alyssa is also not in Webster anymore, as of now she is in Fairport.
The giant dog is friendly