Do you really like me, or are you just saying that?

Are you serious? I am sorry but I can not imagine those who look like the amazon jungle down there.

Lol thats just gross... doesnt the majority of the hobbyist on here do that? I for one do, its just so much cleaner and looks more maintain. Originally Posted by smartguy420
Well, for 1 thing, its would be a bit hard to explain to the wife why I would feel the need to shave my groin after 26 years of marrage.
Just tell her that it's to cut down on the crabs.
Well, for 1 thing, its would be a bit hard to explain to the wife why I would feel the need to shave my groin after 26 years of marrage.[/quote]

Bubba tell her you did it for the wifey so she'd might enjoy it more. If she doesn't go down there as mine does not, then she wont even notice. You can shave the twig and berries but leave the forest untouched and I doubt she'll notice.

On topic.... Aren't feelings what we want to avoid here? Whenever I see feelings creep in on discussions here it's in a stalker situation or a provider retiring. Both bad things in my book.
Ladies I specially like it when you say " Ooooh I love you Daddy!!!" Even if you don't mean it.
I've said this a million times......believe it or not, the hobby is like the real dating world! To be intimate with anyone, you have to like them or like something about them! This is why I always insist on getting to know that person, either by phone or email, before any BCD occurs! Am I going to fall in love? Most likely, no! Don't have time to fall in love, but I can damn sure can like you! LOL!
Just wait till about the 45 minute mark of your session and see if she's starting to distance herself from you. You know to let you know times running short. Tara was a real sweetheart when I last seen her. One of the few who I actually believed when I was with them.
Every damn lady I've met in this hobby tells me those things. Hey, it has to be true because they can't all be wrong Originally Posted by JohnJohn
That is really odd because the same thing happens to me. I gues JohnJohn and I are blessed
a) You are so funny!

b) Your cock is like the perfect size and shape for me. It hits my g-spot perfectly.

c) Why would any woman leave a man who eats pussy as good as you do?

d) You are such a handsome guy. I am surprised you need to hobby to get laid.

e) I just get along with older men better; especially you. I like spending time with you.

These are lines, but they can hold some truth and sincerity when said. Just enjoy the time you are with them like the buzz a couple of scotch whiskeys can give you.
Screw you CPI. I am special, the ladies told me so. I also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Cowgirls getting to the Super Bowl.