Property

• BLM69
  • 06-21-2017, 12:36 PM

This is a reasonable place to ask intelligent question in my opinion. Originally Posted by jayt4567
I usually seek professional help from their respective fields, a hooker site wouldn't be my first choice but to each their own.
Como west Fort Worth

Stop Six just north of Hwy 183

Hemphill St.
Well if you're on here I'd imagine you are hobbying in the area so my suggestion is look for something in irving. It puts you 30min from anywhere in DFW so the selection of available girls is extended to ft worth. It also depends on what this second house is for- vacation home, emergency pissed of SO house (rarely seen unless you have the money), are you looking to rent it out, leaving it to the SB or girlfriend? Irving is quite diverse and goes from South Irving 100-200k homes to Las colinas 200-600k(still Irving btw, never been to sure why they have their own name). If you have 450k on you i would build my own home,you can buy a plot of land just about anywhere for less than half that and have enough left over to build a really nice tricked out home, again depends on what it's going to be used for. Also if you happen to need help fixing it up I'm a general contractor so feel free to give me a call 😀
Como west Fort Worth

Stop Six just north of Hwy 183

Hemphill St. Originally Posted by waterfalllover
Irving is quite diverse and goes from South Irving 100-200k homes Originally Posted by texmexma99
might as well throw in East Rosedale and Camp Wisdom while you're at it.
Stay out of Dallas and Dallas County. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1

Dallas and it's politics are pitiful. There are so many great places to live around Dallas, like Frisco. 😉