Sports Bar/Cantinas?

Yes let us PM instead Originally Posted by azteclust
I'd like a PM of some good spots as well, I happen to speak excellent Spanish but don't look it. So it's ideal for me.
We should do a small gathering.......... there are still a few good places.... I'm hispanic so it's easier if you go with a hispanic friend....... Less likely to get ignored....
  • ws6
  • 08-05-2018, 01:28 PM
We should do a small gathering.......... there are still a few good places.... I'm hispanic so it's easier if you go with a hispanic friend....... Less likely to get ignored.... Originally Posted by The1Slayer
I can take y’all to my spot on I-10 and cloverleaf área if y’all are willing to
Share yours/bar hop. My spot has early 20’s, 8’s and 7’s and of course many 6’s. My favorite is a natural Ccup 23yr old with an ass, but if they don’t know u they don’t play. No one plays until the straangers leave, same setup as las palmas but with better looking women.
Yes, there are some places still left, but they won't last long if we start big mouthing them on this board like the past. A meet and greet is the best way to go about this, hell we may know each other once we are not behind the keyboard.
Let's not flood the places that still exist with a bunch of lookies.
Yes let us PM instead Originally Posted by azteclust
We should do a small gathering.......... there are still a few good places.... I'm hispanic so it's easier if you go with a hispanic friend....... Less likely to get ignored.... Originally Posted by The1Slayer
I can take y’all to my spot on I-10 and cloverleaf área if y’all are willing to Originally Posted by ws6
Count me in first round's on me! I'm a gringo but speak some Spanish.
  • iquit
  • 08-08-2018, 08:46 PM
Last I remember, cantinas had trafficked ladies forced to do this against their will. I don't know why anyone would like that. I do judge folks who sleep with women knowing they are trafficked victims, defense is in being in the "I did not know" column but cantinas have proven that it is highly likely. I would stay away for sure.
I’m down for this gathering.

Send me a PM and we can communicate via text or whatever.

Only the elite and trustworthy should be part of this.

Let me know, brothers.

I'd like a PM of some good spots as well, I happen to speak excellent Spanish but don't look it. So it's ideal for me. Originally Posted by Chaz6422
Why would someone thing you couldn't speak Spanish? Do you look like you are mentally deficient or have downs syndrome.
Why would someone thing you couldn't speak Spanish? Do you look like you are mentally deficient or have downs syndrome. Originally Posted by peabody
I look like the typical black guy... Speak perfect English, busted English when I feel lazy, and even extra busted hood English when survival is needed lmao. On that alone in assumed to not speak Spanish, huge mistake.
I'm down to do gathering I've asked about cantinas before but no luck just this one place that looked sketchy for me to go by myself lol
WS6, Tried to messaged you but your inbox is full
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...g-13244311.php

yea looks like already busted for giving out info too soon. mind as well closed this thread
Sports bar with some action? try Gol Bar on Beechnut @ Corporate, pool hall, DJ and scadely dressed South American girls as servers, a couple two, three of them do.........well you know, its in a risky side of town, but has armed security stationed at the front entrance, everyone is checked before entry.
Too risky. U get busted with one of those ladies your getting minimum 20years. No matter what, your gonna have to get a lawyer and thats money