Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am or Caressing, Loving, Healing Human Touch...??

SPH, I could not agree more! Chemistry has so much to do with it. I have sessions that are so awkward because the provider and myself for whatever reason did'nt click. Originally Posted by ccrideher
I so agree with you sir. When you see somebody, and you just know right off the bat, that you are not going to click, theres not going to be much chemistry for either party. I like to take my time and get to know somebody, and I feel comfortable with them, like they are an old friend, some may think that is strange. As far as the guys that just want to come in, and hit, then thats great too, but there is not that "friendship" that I like to get when I connect with someone.

Some guys are better Hitters then Cuddlers er rrs. Ha.. Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I resemble that, lol. I would appear to be in the minority here, relating to the above quote Although truth be told I am probably somewhere in the middle.

I understand and respect the guys who won't schedule a 30 minute session. However, I would humbly ask ladies to consider that in some cases, 30 minutes is all that is available. By time you factor driving, traffic conditions, calling several times to get the exact incall location - not to mention the lady being late -one can easily double the appointment time, i.e., a 30 minute session is now a 60 minute block of time. If 60 minutes is all you get for a lunch break, well ... I believe you understand my point.

It isn't always a question of what is preferred, but what is expedient. Like many things in life
Being an older fellow there are times when I can't do what we all want to do. I guess it happens to some of us. There are older gents out there that apparently have better luck than I.
So, that being said, the intimacy between my partner and myself is of utmost importance. I love to cuddle, kiss, fondle and even joke around for that matter. If I can perform that day then all the better.
Whether my companion really needs to have relief or not, I certainly really never know.
I have been told for many years that what the lady craves most is the attention, pampering, cuddling, caressing and the closeness that is felt by all of the aforementioned things.
Anyway, I am not sure where I am going with all of this, but thems my $.02 worth.

bigtom62

PS!!!!! ladies, if we are together and I can't perform as I would like to, PLEASE know that it isn't you. I haven't chosen you by happenstance. I have put a lot of thought into it. If it doesn't happen... it is totally my doing not yours. You are still incredibly sexy and delicious!
I guess I'm weird in that I have tastes that vary as frequently as my mood.

If you consider it a spectrum between "raw hitting" and "passionate cuddling and intimacy" I would say at any given point in time what I am looking for depends on what I am not getting elsewhere in my life.

Of course right now that means my pendulum is at both ends. heh
  • OFF
  • 09-18-2009, 03:47 PM
I have tried a B&G and a short (1/2) appointment and although I finished in those instances, I felt unfinished.

I tend to see ladies I like many times and develop relationships to the extent the Hobby allows.

So, put me on the need to hug and hold list as well!

OFF :-)
Her body is my sanctuary...my temple...
It is where I go to worship and to partake a glimpse of the divine
Unraveling the mysteries of the art of ecstasy
Hidden across time,

I will take the path less traveled.
I will visit the forgotten and abandoned places.
She knows I can blow her mind...if only I take my time to know her.
Alas we are one...caught in a timeless embrace

I find myself listening to her words as soft ballads,
Words that rise on the heat and fragrance of scented candles.
She moans as I lick the sweat from her neck as I move deeper from behind.
That look in her eyes...as her mouth gapes open
from the thrust of striking her love oil is without price.

For this brief, exquisite moment...nothing even matters at all.
Later...10 digits displayed..she smiles...and takes my call
Hey, you...
Hi there...
What are you doing?
Nothing much...
I was just thinking about the last time we touched.
Wow...that's GREAT! Thanks for sharing!
  • fawn
  • 09-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Her body is my sanctuary...my temple...
It is where I go to worship and to partake a glimpse of the divine
Unraveling the mysteries of the art of ecstasy
Hidden across time,

I will take the path less traveled.
I will visit the forgotten and abandoned places.
She knows I can blow her mind...if only I take my time to know her.
Alas we are one...caught in a timeless embrace

I find myself listening to her words as soft ballads,
Words that rise on the heat and fragrance of scented candles.
She moans as I lick the sweat from her neck as I move deeper from behind.
That look in her eyes...as her mouth gapes open
from the thrust of striking her love oil is without price.

For this brief, exquisite moment...nothing even matters at all.
Later...10 digits displayed..she smiles...and takes my call
Hey, you...
Hi there...
What are you doing?
Nothing much...
I was just thinking about the last time we touched. Originally Posted by elpocitopolloloco

Damn baby, did you forget to give me your number......
I definately like getting to know people, thats just as much fun for me as the physical aspect. And I like to know that whomever I'm spending time with enjoyed it, when its just in and out its kind of hard for me to know.
I have to say I very much prefer the intimacy of a slow session. A rushed wham, bam session just leaves me unsatisfied. I could handle that myself, literally. I like to get to know a lady as much as we can in this hobby. Then we can figure out what we like and it just makes each time we see each other than much more enjoyable. The chemistry that builds over time can be very intense.
A woman that takes her time, shows real affection, likes dfk, and comes across like a real girl friend is the one that you keep coming back to see. A good BBBJ and BBBJNQNS are the items that seal the deal.
Oh maaaannnnn...nothing like taking it slow, enjoying and savoring every single moment and sensation.

Of course, there ARE times when jumping in with both feet are good but THEN you can take time and enjoy slowly...

Mmm Mmm Mmm!
I'm not saying that getting comfortable with one another and intimacy aren't good things, but the reality is that I'm a man on a mission and I have one hour to accomplish it. Honestly, the more sex I can cram into that hour the better (and no that doesn't mean 60 minutes of banging - kissing, foreplay, etc... are all part of that). If I can establish some spark in advance via PM, email, or text all the better. And if there is no connection in the first few minutes after I walk in the door (and I'm pretty sure we can both tell), we may have an OK session, but I'll almost certainly never walk through that door again.

I probably didn't say that very well, but that's me.

M_Star
If there is little or no chemistry there, then it is a wham bam kinda deal. If there is chemistry, then the human touch and all the GFE stuff that goes along with hittin' it...

The thing is you never know until you get there whether you will click.
Seems like there are a lot of threads like this in various forms (I started one on the old board)...I guess my point is that humans crave -- need an emotional, caring, sensitive human touch to make them feel alive -- I search for these types of ladies all the time, and I want a mutual give and take for the times we are together. I know I'll see someone again if when I leave, I'm calm, relaxed, happy and excited all at the same time -- if someone can help me feel that way, I will ask to see them again and again...it's that special spark between people...