PROVIDERS: Would you ever do a BCD session in a camper?

Been there, done that but not in the hobby world. I have never done outcalls but who knows? I LOVE camping (tent and/or trailer).

In fact, I will be camping in South Austine the middle of April with some friends. Perhaps I should make my tent my temporary incall while I'm there...hmmmmm...
I was thinking about starting a thread about camping and this poll pops up. Cool!

I love to camp. Setup a tent, go fishing, swimming; cook over an open fire...

It's getting to be that time of year too.
A year or so ago, a provider invited clients to join her and a friend (also a provider) for some camping fun at Turner Falls. Don't know how many takers she had, but it would have been memorable. Wanted to join them myself, but it simply wasn't in the cards.
Sex in a tent while camping, hell yes. As a poor college student, that was an option when one couldn't afford a room.
If I was a provider, I'd likely answer similar to many of the ladies here: if the price was right and I felt comfortable about safety & discretion, what the heck...

On the other hand if I was planning and footing the bill for this adventure....well I'd just ask why?

Mostly with civies, I've fucked on boats, trains, in cars, outside in a park sans tent, at a football stadium, in a classroom etc. Some of it was hot but take away the spontaneity of it why not just enjoy the creature comforts of a well appointed suite?
Oh hell yes!! That is, if I knew the gent pretty well. I love the outdoors...fishing, hiking, smores!
New gent...no.

Last summer I was looking at a mobile camper that someone had for sale. All I could think of was what a great idea it would be to keep moving from place to place. "Kitty on wheels"! It had everything needed, too. Looked pretty cozy. Just hop in and drive! Gas prices.. ughhh.

hmmm...maybe someday.
Years ago, there was a provider in OKC who did incalls in a 5th Wheel RV. Of course she and her S/O lived there.
why not just enjoy the creature comforts of a well appointed suite? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I couldn't agree more. I've never been camping and really have no desire to start now. Come to think of it, I can't think of any of my clients that would want to have a date in a camper.
  • selot
  • 03-21-2010, 03:00 PM
I have also wondered abou this, I have a 30ft towable Travel Trailer that we take to Benbrook lake almost every long weekend, (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day) and any other chance we get.

Would love to have a lady come out to visit sometime at the lake...
. . .why not just enjoy the creature comforts of a well appointed suite? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I couldn't agree more. I've never been camping and really have no desire to start now. Come to think of it, I can't think of any of my clients that would want to have a date in a camper. Originally Posted by Ansley
No reason, really, beyond that the weather is turning nice and I am somewhat tired of being cramped indoors and it is probably fits in there as a fetish--a little foreplay next to a campfire and then move inside to a well-appointed camper sounds like a good way to mix things up a bit. Hotels suites are great, but I am getting bored with them.

Besides, am I the only one that thinks Ansley would look really hot in tight jeans, boots, a soft plaid shirt tied at her waist, and her hair back in a pony-tail?
  • GMTA
  • 03-21-2010, 06:36 PM
I have done it in a Hot Air Ballon
Why not a camper. I have a 24ft cuddy cabin and in the summer I have had many providers come to the marina where my boat is at. Ok you make waves and all know what you are doing below, so what. If a providers is willing and time to burn, take the boat out.

On a warm spring night on a river tied to the bank. Not many bugs yet with a full moon. Out on the deck is a fond memory of mine.

For in the sun shine you go out and go for it. I have found the coast guard will not bother you unless to close to shore. If you are, will just tell you to go out some more. Only real problem I have ever had was fishing boats with outriggers. Ya forgot about the outriggers and got to close. But I think they enjoyed watching her free there lines from my boat.

My user name. What others at marina want to rename my boat.

Tent or camper, why not.
It would depend on who it is with and where it's at, but I would surely consider it! Sounds like it could be a whole lot of fun!
Sure I'd do it!

I actually love camping!
and sex outdoors...............
Sure I'd do it!

I actually love camping!
and sex outdoors............... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Getting out my state park atlas to look for a campground near the PA and OH border. . .