dilemma!

Vacation all the way. Take some time for yourself. Go relax, lay on a beach and find some hot woman there walking around in g-strings.
Take the young provider ona vacation with you. Best of both worlds Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Dude, get outta my head! I guess its true great minds think alike, huh?
  • Fiero
  • 07-09-2010, 06:48 AM
I am badly in need of a life changing vacation. Possibly career change. Originally Posted by ftwjoe
I think you answered your own question. Sounds like you need the time to get away and ponder. Clearly a little head, big head debate Vacation!!
Book the appointment. Screw the provider like there's no tomorrow. Then go home and watch NatGeo.
I am badly in need of a life changing vacation. Possibly career change. Originally Posted by ftwjoe
hmmm....the vacation may just be a quick fix (and a visit with a provider an even shorter fix). The career change would be a long term solution to your dilemma.

Since you mentionned possibly needing a career change, I think you should use the money (and time?) to visit a career counselor/life coach and find out what would make you happier longer.
Honey...not only are you pretty...you are smart too!
Great advice!
Cheers!
Y
hmmm....the vacation may just be a quick fix (and a visit with a provider an even shorter fix). The career change would be a long term solution to your dilemma.

Since you mentionned possibly needing a career change, I think you should use the money (and time?) to visit a career counselor/life coach and find out what would make you happier longer. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I said possibly career change not because I am unhappy but its not as lucrative. I need a vacation badly because need some lone time for Retro and for once live life the way I had imagined as a young man atleast for few days anyways . I am not really that old but I sure am in my hump years.