Thanks Houston =/

^ Lmao....
Priorities.....

1) transportation
2) hobby

Not....

1) hobby
2) transportation

However....... Sometimes you don't know you don't have reliable transportation until you're stuck on the side of the road..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That's what they have cell phones and cabs for. After all if the POS is broke down on the freeway it's going to get towed anyway.
I am fine with naming the asshole fucktards that NCNS. Let them eat cake.
Ladies, please post the names of the no shows.

Someone seems to be making a deliberate attempt to cock block the city of Houston. The group doing it needs to be identified and crucified.
This has been going on a long time. I LOVE Houston and have sincerely tried to make it my second home, but it just isn't happening for me.

And it's for the same reason that I keep hearing about. Four years ago, I made my first trip to Houston. Full schedule. Well, not completely full but enough to justify the trip. ALL canceled. Literally.

In three days, I had one guy call me at the last minute and visit. He was a demigod in almost all ways but it hardly made up for me staying in a hotel room by myself wondering why in the hell was I there.

Houston is a GREAT town. Good food and people. I would love to get a small apartment there and well, visit all of the time. I have friends in the city.

I don't know what it is. But I hear this all of the time and it's happened to me more than once. Hence, I haven't been back since last August even though I've tried a few times.

I miss your town ... but heck. I don't know if someone is making bogus appointments or not with most of the ladies. For me, they screened and seemed fine. Then they disappeared.

Sorry that happened to you, December. I would suggest giving the town another chance. At least one more time. It does get better!!!

Elisabeth
Post the names..... Let Houston deal with them....
One way of adding a layer of protection is to require an eccie handle when you travel here.....if they are on p411, they shouldn't have a problem with that.
Well, it was almost as bad as my experience. I had tentatively schedule for this AM with December, but told her last night I had truck troubles and would not be able to make it. When she told me I was the 5th guy to cancel, I ended up feeling bad and decided I would risk it by seeing her early AM. On my way there, the truck died on I 10....I called December before I called roadside assistance just to let her know. I waited an hour to get towed, but got a quick repair done (it was due to a wire that came loose from the half done repairs the night before).

I immediately sent a text and then a phone call to December to see if I could still come over...but she had already left town. So not only did I really have truck problems, but I missed out on seeing her...which REALLY SUCKS! Originally Posted by Houston65

Last time you had a computer issue, and now this . . . luck just doesnt seem to be on your side in this hobby.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=207787
Like I said.....some people need a new hobby.
I am fine with naming the asshole fucktards that NCNS. Let them eat cake. Originally Posted by notanewbie
We are brutal to the hooktards who flake on us.......maybe it is time to be brutal to the fucktards who don't know how to keep a fucking schedule and NCNS.....I will just come out and say it........if you are so fucking poor that you don't have reliable transportation, get a new fucking hobby.......maybe as a mechanic. Originally Posted by dearhunter

I absolutely agree here! If its good for the goose its good for the gander shit.... or whatever that saying is....... If a lady gets put on blast for a NCNS then a dude should get it too....... a repeat offender then gets known for being one and he either gets his shit straight or ladies avoid his flakey ass!

In three days, I had one guy call me at the last minute and visit. He was a demigod in almost all ways but it hardly made up for me staying in a hotel room by myself wondering why in the hell was I there. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Damn NaN! You did your best with Elizabeth I suppose...... But Demigod?....... Yeah.... I guess that's about right.......

JaD
  • bbkid
  • 05-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Damn NaN! You did your best with Elizabeth I suppose...... But Demigod?....... Yeah.... I guess that's about right....... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Originally Posted by bbkid
I HAVE heard the rumors!
I am so sorry about your bad experience! There are some wonderful men here..... don't let that ruin Houston for you.

ElisabethWhispers.... please send me a PM if you return. I would love to meet you!
Last time you had a computer issue, and now this . . . luck just doesnt seem to be on your side in this hobby.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=207787 Originally Posted by mojojo213
Last time i never had an appointment. I have never had a NCNS, that is something that very few providers can say....and I called December when I wasn't going to show...something not every hobbyist does. I think overall that with my 11 reviews, all those providers would see me again, as well as some I haven't reviewed here. It the the lying providers, like the two (well, actually the SAME girl) mentioned in that thread that have issues.
Well, it was almost as bad as my experience. I had tentatively schedule for this AM with December, but told her last night I had truck troubles and would not be able to make it. When she told me I was the 5th guy to cancel, I ended up feeling bad and decided I would risk it by seeing her early AM. On my way there, the truck died on I 10....I called December before I called roadside assistance just to let her know. I waited an hour to get towed, but got a quick repair done (it was due to a wire that came loose from the half done repairs the night before). Originally Posted by Houston65
I call bullshit. You had your truck fixed the night before but called to cancelled because your truck was broken. Then felt guilty, rescheduled the cancelled apt. And on the way to the apt. the truck that was fixed the night before breaks down on I-10.
What am I missing? You have a trend of pissing off providers by not showing up. I would guess your on their radar now.