FUCK YOU Obama for ruining our military

It is a all volunteer Army.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Which has nothing to do with affirmative action/diversity, etc. you stupid fuckhead!
The Military pussified itself with PC bullshit and fairness towards gender.

I was in for a long time and watched as it fell.

Sorry, I can't stand Obama but I can't put this on him. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Yes, you are correct, but they seemed to resist it a little more before Obama, then.
The issue here is a pair of shitty parents.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
The issue here is a pair of shitty parents. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
No sense bringing JL's parents up they sure as fuc didn't have much to work with!
Which has nothing to do with affirmative action/diversity, etc. you stupid fuckhead! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You stupid faggott you are using a recruiting ad to bullshit your way into more stupidity. If they don't volunteer there is none.
You stupid faggott you are using a recruiting ad to bullshit your way into more stupidity. If they don't volunteer there is none. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are so fucking stupid it is beyond words.
You are so fucking stupid it is beyond words. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are stupid x 10th power.Bet your Jew ass was never in uniform. Other than prison.
You are stupid x 10th power.Bet your Jew ass was never in uniform. Other than prison. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You can go fuck yourself you anti-Semite faggot
You can go fuck yourself you anti-Semite faggot Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Looks like I hit a nerve faggot. LMAO