OBAMA ADMINISTRATION PLAYS THE RACE CARD (AGAIN) !

• WTF
  • 12-14-2011, 04:46 PM
There is no way this will suppress legal voters. It will protect their vote from being offset by non-citizens. This isn't more government, asshole, this is a government responsibility. I already showed you where elected officials want non-citizens to vote. You have yet to show me what your vested interest is in allowing non-citizens to vote.

No legal voter will have their vote suppressed by this policy. If they have the ID, they vote. Simple. And don't give me the nonsense that they can't get an ID, I've already said to make it free. Most people don't have a problem getting to movies, McDonalds, WalMart, Driver's License Bureau, Tag Office, etc. They can find time to get an ID.

http://02f8ec3.netsolhost.com/wam/in...010&Itemid=120

So, how much voter fraud is tolerable? Hmmm . . . If 500 votes in Florida in 2000 were shown to be fraudulent, Al Gore would have been President. So how many illegal votes in an election are tolerable? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How many government buildings (Tim McViegh) being blown up are tolerable? Under your idiotic argument we could have a police state.
Jesus, LOL! There you go again. I rest my case. God, you are funny!

• WTF
  • 12-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Jesus, LOL! There you go again. I rest my case. God, you are funny!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I been called allot of things but never both Jesus & God....well except bcd
How hard is it to get an ID? How hard is it to carry one around? Seems to me like a very small issue, unless you are wanting to perpetrate voter fraud. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, that's the lie that Republicans keep telling.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/a...enied-photo-id
Yeah, that's the lie that Republicans keep telling.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/a...enied-photo-id Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Name one thing of equal import that does not require positive identification. Medicare requires ID. Medicaid requires ID. Obamacare requires an ID. SS requires ID. Filing for unemployment requires an ID. To operate a motor vehicle, you need an ID. To enter Canada from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. To enter Mexico from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. Colleges require students and staff to have IDs. High schools require students and staff to have IDs. Middle schools require students and staff to have IDs. Millions of government and private employees are required to have IDs. Etc., etc., etc.
Amazing that the lefties don't want voters to have to prove id.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Name one thing of equal import that does not require positive identification. Medicare requires ID. Medicaid requires ID. Obamacare requires an ID. SS requires ID. Filing for unemployment requires an ID. To operate a motor vehicle, you need an ID. To enter Canada from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. To enter Mexico from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. Colleges require students and staff to have IDs. High schools require students and staff to have IDs. Middle schools require students and staff to have IDs. Millions of government and private employees are required to have IDs. Etc., etc., etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
God, one wonders how they got by in the good ole days!

How was anyone ever elected fairly?
God, one wonders how they got by in the good ole days!

How was anyone ever elected fairly? Originally Posted by WTF

They weren't, e.g., John Q Adams, Hayes, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, Kennedy, etc.
Name one thing of equal import that does not require positive identification. Medicare requires ID..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Signing any type of contract requires an ID. Get a bank acct, apt, hotel, car rental, monthly phone contract, etc. More places are requiring a DL when you use your credit card.

Try getting on a plane. If you are under 16 without a DL they want to see a birth certificate.
TTH, that is one example that could be corrected administratively, and should be. It doesn't condemn the whole program. Get a grip, man. What is your vested interest in making sure non-citizens get to vote? WTF won't man up and tell me, maybe you will.
Here is why we need more control over who votes; think this Mayor voted for Obama and reflects Obama's attitudes on this issue?

...New Haven, Conn., Mayor John DeStefano argues that illegal immigrants who live in New Haven pay local taxes and their kids go to school in the city. That’s why he believes these city residents deserve the right to vote on local issues
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2011, 09:18 AM
Here is why we need more control over who votes; think this Mayor voted for Obama and reflects Obama's attitudes on this issue?

...New Haven, Conn., Mayor John DeStefano argues that illegal immigrants who live in New Haven pay local taxes and their kids go to school in the city. That’s why he believes these city residents deserve the right to vote on local issues Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sounds like an local issue to me.

Why sould you or I care how the good folks of New Haven, Conn. elect their local officials?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2011, 09:21 AM
TTH, that is one example that could be corrected administratively, and should be. It doesn't condemn the whole program. Get a grip, man. What is your vested interest in making sure non-citizens get to vote? WTF won't man up and tell me, maybe you will. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Non citizen are not getting to vote. Talk about Strawmen! You are worse than the Scarecrow in the Wizzard of Oz.

You have yet to show this huge massive illegal voter fraud. In other words, you are for trying to fix a problem that does not exist. In doing so, you are willing do make it more difficult for the young and old to actually vote. Now that is a brilliant strategy....if you are for the Rebublicans.

How do we know these folks do not have a fraudlent ID? How about we fingerprint everyone and vote that way? Where do you draw the line?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2011, 09:38 AM
They weren't, e.g., John Q Adams, Hayes, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, Kennedy, etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you think this is the answer? Really?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Signing any type of contract requires an ID. Get a bank acct, apt, hotel, car rental, monthly phone contract, etc. More places are requiring a DL when you use your credit card.

Try getting on a plane. If you are under 16 without a DL they want to see a birth certificate. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Old folks and young folks do not need a DL as much as others. That is the point. You are disenfranchising both the young and old. Look , I understand that is what you want to do but why not admit it.

The poor are the exact one's who do not have bank accounts, rent cars, drive cars, use credit cards. They sure as fuc do not fly!

Look , it is an election ploy by the GOP to suppress those voters, not keep illegals who are already not voting from not futhermore not voting.

You guys are not that stupid. There is no way you believe that the intent is actually to keep illegals from voting. None of you can show where illegals have been involved in massive voter fraud.

You are throwing the baby out with the bath water....and that is your intent.